JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to get them all the time due to the skin being so thin and mine was caused by a sharp bit of cartilage that would poke through, ended up having surgery to get it fixed. Also have dryness, and have found a few different moisture sprays and ointments that seem to keep things going smoothly. The Neosporin works well enough in a pinch though. I also agree with a humidifier when ever it's dry climate, will really help. The got hot and spicy ideas also can work well, they make your eyes water and the moisture from that should help!!!

I have developed allergies the last couple years and this year is bad. My sinuses get dry in the day time and I wake up with gluey goo in the morning. I have had a bunch of nosr bleeds from the nose drying out. Saline nasal spray has been helping as does using a Neti Pot. Neti Pot is a godsend when i get sinus infections or bad flu too.

I used to have this problem too, but now when I wake up I drink about 24 oz of water. That keeps my nose flowing easily cause if I blow it too hard when it is dry, the bleeding will start

I don't get nosebleeds, just cranial fluids dripping from my nose due to temperature and barometric pressure changes. At least webMD suggests it's cranial fluids, maybe it's just snot.
My cousin used to get nosebleeds as a kid, almost constantly. Seems to go away and heal on its own. Staying hydrated is always a good rememdy for loss of blood. Hope this eases up for you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top