JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay, I got some information as to why he's been absent, and understand now why he hasn't been here. I'm not going to share anything further at this time, only to say I'll wait for him to get back.

Last Edited:
You'll know he's back when you see:

d4a3db46445accf33d6efd21f1ea18ff53ee695938781a0a95a28fd75847977a.jpg

:p:p:p:p:p:p;););):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O:cool:

He's probably tending to his lawn. lol

A man MUST take the time to care for his lawn. Emotilawn. Whichever they have. Hard to have a real lawn when you live in your van...Unless it is parked in moms driveway. Noflinch does not strike me as living with mommy.

But hey for all we know he is a she and has a massive lawn to tend to....I still love him/her and want the emoticons back!

You wanna see sweet? Watch me make .40's head splode by demanding "Get on my lawn!" lol
Inside thing.. I musta said something once.

Inside thing??!!! It is an OUTSIDE thing when you have never let me in. Invite me over....I get there...As SOON as I put a toe in the lawn I get a scatter gun pointed out the window loaded with rock salt and screamed at to GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Why do I keep going back you ask??!! Because I just cannot quite quit him.

That "bacon seeder" gets a pass more often than not. And I don't like it. We need full-grown bacon slabs here and now, O Johnny bacon seed.
What a failboy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads