JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have family down there that are firefighters in Medford, Grants Pass, and White City area and can send someone to check on him if needed. Just let me know and I can get them on it!

What about sending PMs to the people that have dealt with him, we could check his feedbacks given and recieved.

I could sit down and do it in a couple days unless someone has time sooner.

Or do we already have some contact info?

Maybe he and/or Taku was banned for violations.

Hopefully it wasn't only me!
I am just allowed on from 2 mths! Maybe I should read the rules more closely

I can only speak to NoFlinch. He is away for other reasons, reasons I'm not sharing here in order to respect his privacy. I am expecting/hopeful he will return at some point, though I don't know when, and will leave it up to him to update everyone on his absence at that time. Sorry I can't be more specific.

I can respect that. No one here needs their personal business announced to the interwebs.
He doesn't need to explain squat. As long as he is healthy and otherwise unharmed i'm sure everyone will be happy to hear.

I can respect that. No one here needs their personal business announced to the interwebs.
He doesn't need to explain squat. As long as he is healthy and otherwise unharmed i'm sure everyone will be happy to hear.

I agree that most people do not need to explain themselves...But Noflinch?!? That guy has some explaining to do as he is supposed to be here to entertain us! That is his job.
Really I just keep hoping the dude is alright. Kinda strange to BS with a dude for years and then have them drop off the map. Sounds like there is a known reason and so long as he comes back I will have time to pester him to figure it out.

SAME SAME, my brother Taku....

When somebody who has Number One Greatest number in Posts is missing there are ways to find out why....

philip, Gang of Six MEMBER. :( :rolleyes: :oops: :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads