JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm submitting a proposal for a study of the statistical connections between nose-picking and COVID severity. Did nose-picking make COVID more severe, or less? Heightened immune reactions due to continued exposure to pathogens by nose-pickers (NP's) more than offsets the hazards compared to the weaker immune systems of non-nose-pickers (NNP's).

Fauci would have jumped on this money-maker if he had thought of it!

I'm submitting a proposal for a study of the statistical connections between nose-picking and COVID severity. Did nose-picking make COVID more severe, or less? Heightened immune reactions due to continued exposure to pathogens by nose-pickers (NP's) more than offsets the hazards compared to the weaker immune systems of non-nose-pickers (NNP's).

Fauci would have jumped on this money-maker if he had thought of it!
But how are you going to get those 6 mice to pick their noses? :D

Don't stick dirty things in your orifices, no matter how good it feels.
Nothing by accident.JPG

Flick or wipe?
Flick! It's always flick! For boogers, at least.

But if it's a really snotty, stringy, globular mess, then by all means, wipe that shiit off, cuz if you try and flick it, it'll come back on you. Don't ask me how I know...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews