JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I already miss the button at the top for "new" posts.

This one?

So far, not a fan of V4.
The look and feel seems "colder" than V3.
I suppose I'll get used to it.
I'm sure there are hidden features that I haven't found yet and other reasons for the update.

I have to hit the three lines to get the new posts. No boggy, just miss the little button at the top.

40156E0E-2EA0-4E2E-A650-0F4897980286.jpeg

No show for me. Is it a setting or something?

Hmm, that's really odd...

What device are you using?

So far, not a fan of V4.
The look and feel seems "colder" than V3.
I suppose I'll get used to it.
I'm sure there are hidden features that I haven't found yet and other reasons for the update.

I appreciate the honest feedback :)

Got it.

Not used to holding my tablet like that.

Is the new version better for horizontal?

To be honest I haven't used it a whole lot of a tablet, so I'm not sure. I know the new button is in that menu with the 3 lines, but it is an extra tap which can be annoying. We've received very little feedback on the design up until this point. I have a feeling it's going to flood in now that we're live! I'm looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts and we'll see what we can improve :)

To be honest I haven't used it a whole lot of a tablet, so I'm not sure. I know the new button is in that menu with the 3 lines, but it is an extra tap which can be annoying. We've received very little feedback on the design up until this point. I have a feeling it's going to flood in now that we're live! I'm looking forward to hearing peoples thoughts and we'll see what we can improve :)

I like the look, only two things noticed thus far.

The new button was the first.

The second is the missing "your classifieds" in the account button drop down. Made bumping adds easy.

Otherwise the typing fielD is better in my opinion.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top