JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great! I'll keep you posted when it opens back up during weekdays & we'll put something together. I have every other Wednesday to Wednesday off.

-They also have a few loaner spotting scopes & pads if you want to try prone.
That sounds great! Yeah let me know. I would need time in advance to get weekdays off.

Tagged for @Joe Link and @Oregon Quartermaster

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe if the site owner doesn't mind we could pool some money and order some stickers from sticker mule or something similar.

Oregon Quartermaster makes stickers...maybe see what he can come up with, if OK with him & Joe.

Me, I'd prefer something simple like "NWF", not spelled out. Because I park on the street a lot overnight. Crackhead bob sees a sticker with "firearms" on it & next thing you know he's smashing my window & will find a bunch of loose change between the seats & a few cigarette butts in the ash tray. I'd still have to fix my window...

I like it but agree to put them all in the same line...

Maybe something like this would work? Simple B&W image.
image.jpeg

I'll get a sample made up right now.
@Camelfilter @Joe Link

Update: without a really high resolution image, I can't get the distressed look into the cutter, but here's what I came up with. About 4"x4"

View attachment 311798

I would say put them all on the same line.

Very cool :s0155:

I agree, I think they'd look best all on one line.

Maybe something like this would work? Simple B&W image.
View attachment 311860

I actually had this same exact idea! Copying the country decal design with NF or NWFA.

It'd be cheaper, but i actually think the red adds a little class to the white letters.

I agree, I like the red for the cut decals. I think the country decals look better as an exact copy (black and white).

Went up to the Wolf Creek site this morning. Was a bit trashy and we stuffed a large trash bag with stuff before we left including 4 or 5 small propane bottles, lots of shotgun shells, beer cans, cardboard, etc....

091816%2003_zpsvxeox3ba.jpg

Found a cel phone up there, which the owner later came back by to collect (nice to meet ya, Gary!) and someone left behind some biodegradable targets (pumpkins) which we proceeded to shred at short and long distances. :)

091816%2001_zpsj9hiwpj7.jpg

Here's part of the load out:

091816%2007_zps9b8rhea3.jpg

091816%2006_zpsxrnrdief.jpg

The new Timber Ridge portable shooting bench was a big hit with the participants, even if they weren't shooting at the time. Easy to set up, very stable and comfortable. For $99 you can't beat it. Unfortunately, some of my cheap target stands took some serious hits and two of them got recycled when we got home. :D

091819%2004_zps1nuc9w1n.jpg

It was funny...the Mrs. would fire 4 or 5 rounds or so, giggle, then start shooting again. I think she likes the AR. LOL

091816%2005_zpsz2tht6te.jpg

All in all it was a good day and we left the site cleaner than it was when we arrived.

Have you guys considered making some type of shelter/ roof structure for shooting in the rain? I know that can be costly, but with normal Oregon weather approaching I'm curious how you guys will be dealing with that, other than just wearing rain gear.

Geno

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top