JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DAs dont like to loose cases.

If you are like Harry Callahan, a progressive jury will vote against you.

Its damned hard to find people who dont have a record, or a drug problem, are likable to progressive juries and can pass a pistol qual.

I didn't watch thru until the end, but I can only assume the police showed up and violently stopped his (?) free speech with a lightweight 3x9x40 sniper scope straight off the battle field. Anything less would lean toward this person showing himself (?) to be an idiot.

Next they'll be blaming tire & car makers or gas companies for aiding the police in their brutality.

School boards across the country better brace themselves for the lawsuits coming when these kids grow up and realize how stupid the schools have left them.

funny, i only saw Nimrod, S&B optics on Israeli Sniper rifles and Meprolight stuff on others. another example of "No child left behind" participation award programming thinking their opinions matter.

As much as I disagree with the guy in the video ...
Opinions do matter...and perception can mean more than the truth or the facts of a given issue.
I have often seen this in "play" when gun law bills are being proposed and tossed on the voting pamphlet.

The amount of misinformation about firearms and gunowners , not to forget to mention "Snipers" and rifles used for sniping , that is fostered out to the public , is staggering.

Sure it is easy to sigh and groan with disbelief and annoyance when hearing people spew garbage like in the video shown in the OP...
But...
For everyone of us here , who think differently...
I would bet that there is a pretty close to same number of people who believe in what the guy in the video is saying or at least lean in that direction.
Andy

Guaranteed that kid watched maybe 5 total minutes of Trailblazers basketball last year, and only because it was on in the background at the Fun Center. The irony is, he probably went home and played Call of Duty with his friends until 3am..

Protesting against professional sports teams never works. Reason being, people given to protesting don't generally watch sports of any kind, much less spend money on tickets, t-shirts, and cable television packages. Activists are not sports fans. They see organized sports as exclusive, exploitative and fascist. This is why the US Women's Soccer Team can't get any traction with their own protests, despite their astounding success.. The people who run the Leagues look at the protesters and offer token apologies, then go back to their real jobs. They know me and my friends will still be there buying hot dogs and beer on opening day, no matter what.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top