JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I especially dislike the term "violent weapons"...which the speaker used.
How can a object or item be violent...?
A firearm , even a loaded one , can do nothing by itself...it can not "be" anything other than what it is...in this case a firearm.
Andy

I especially dislike the term "violent weapons"...which the speaker used.
How can a object or item be violent...?
A firearm , even a loaded one , can do nothing by itself...it can not "be" anything other than what it is...in this case a firearm.
Andy

He who controls the terminology controls the conversation...

He who controls the terminology controls the conversation...
Very true which is why I try to not use certain words and terms like :
Weapons of War
Assault Weapon
High Capacity
And many others...

I try not to use those terms 'cause they assign a arbitrary , artificial "value" based on someone's perception of a firearm...

I will continue to use the actual name of a firearm , whenever I speak about firearms...its not much , but large waves can be caused by such small ripples...
Andy

Very true which is why I try to not use certain words and terms like :
Weapons of War
Assault Weapon
High Capacity
And many others...

I try not to use those terms 'cause they assign a arbitrary , artificial "value" based on someone's perception of a firearm...

I will continue to use the actual name of a firearm , whenever I speak about firearms...its not much , but large waves can be caused by such small ripples...
Andy

We each do our parts in the war against anti-gun warriors. ;):)

The Portland Police are increasingly violent, because these guys are getting incredibly stupid and brazen. I feel dumber just by listening to this stuff spewed by the youth of today. Scary thing is, is that these are the people that will be running this country soon.

The Portland Police are increasingly violent, because these guys are getting incredibly stupid and brazen. I feel dumber just by listening to this stuff spewed by the youth of today. Scary thing is, is that these are the people that will be running this country soon.

And voting now

"Get off my lawn!!!" :p;)

66709676_1951687181652768_4550447412648345600_n.png

I saw the headline on this thread and knew I didn't want to look but couldn't help myself. It's like a car wreck on the freeway, you know it's bad but just can't keep from taking a look. In summary the story is "stupid says stupid stuff and 6 stupid people applaud".
To the OP, thanks for posting it reminds me stupid (prostesters of Leupold) are still alive in PDX. Good Lord when will it ever end?

I used a lot of restraint and decided not to ask on his MeToobe channel which sniper scope he recommends as being the most deadly of Leupold optics.

I feel like I need to have the speech written down so I can systematically dismantle his points.

Let's start with being Anti-Semitic yet he supports palestine as a nation not a people group of which who launch rockets into Israel and hide 'J'amas.

Ooooooo little testosterone boy got me would up.

I feel like I need to have the speech written down so I can systematically dismantle his points.

Let's start with being Anti-Semitic yet he supports palestine as a nation not a people group of which who launch rockets into Israel and hide 'J'amas.

Ooooooo little testosterone boy got me would up.

Supports gay rights, but also supports people who throw gays off the tops of buildings.
Supports women's rights, but also supports people who treat women like property.
I'd say he has his act pretty much together... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads