JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just one more reason to not like the Portland Jailbater's....

I never considered a Leupold because they were "partners" with them anyway. They definitely don't need the Trailblazers to make sales.

What a bunch of bubblegum sticks. MLB, NFL, NBA, MLS, all progressive groups. Good riddance. What exactly does worshipping a team that is made up of nobody from that particular city do for one again? The team will pay tens of millions of dollars to get somebody from another city to play until they get traded to a team in another city. So who are fans worshiping then? The team logo? The players don't give a rats bubblegum about the city of the team that bought them. It's all $$ signs. Hello....McFLy?
You know what's funny? I remember when I lived in DC, the Washington Bullets had changed their name to "Wizards" in order to try to divert attention from the crime epidemic there. Nice try, but still a fail.
Hold on, I have to go and kick some hippie off my lawn. (It's ok, I've got a pony tail).;)

20 year plus season ticket holder. 4th row "courtside seats" even. Shared them with another fellow so we each paid half. Did not renew them for the coming season because I'm cutting expenses as I move toward retirement and frankly I got tired of the Portland experience. I was a fan. Not anymore. So they are not honoring veterans anymore, either. I wish I still had tickets so I could cancel although the Blazers don't let you do that either once you renew. Guess I'll buy a Leopold scope.

Last Edited:
Said this in the soccer thread; I get it, everyone has a right to an opinion, and I support that. But, at the end of the day, can't we just leave politics out of it and just play ball...?? Guess not..... I think there are lots of people that feel that way. Look at the empty seats at NFL games. NBA may not be far behind....

I'm ahead of the curve as I haven't given to farts for "professional" sports in over 20 years.

As a young child I quit watching baseball in the early 90's when they went on strike, basketball followed shortly after and gangbanger football players in the tail of that ban.

Amazing what a child can pick up.

One of the organizations was Jewish, and was upset over a contract with the Israeli military....

Talk about betrayal, I get the feeling some of those idiots would willingly dance a polka into a gas chamber then use arms to protect themselves.

Suggest the local guys schedule a protest concerning their team association with Nike.

After all Nike has a line of military boots. :s0001:

Oh the horror...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top