JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, the Voters' Pamphlet book is out...it at least finally shows all of the initiative text (at the back)...wondering how many will actually read all 9 1/2 pages...probably not many of the same who just simply signed the non-compliant signature forms.

The Fiscal Impact Statement sure has a lot of 'no data' holes in it "...costs can't be determined as there is no data as to the number of cases filed or persons convicted each year." o_O Huh? They can't query the prosecutors' offices and/or relate the FBI crime statistics? Let me put on my hip waders here.

Lots of other concerns in there with other aspects of course...

But don't worry...a letter to the local paper can put all our concerns to rest...the writer assured us I1639 not anti-gun, but just an attempt to encourage responsible gun ownership and related an incident from 2006. Riiiigggghhhhtttt….Gently encouraging...under the penalty of felony and lifetime waiver of your privacy...

Four Law Enforcement Groups oppose I1639 for good reasons.

Keep Spreading.the.Word. and Get.Out.The.Vote.

BOSS

Just read the description in the voter pamphlet . It is written so left and wrong it's not even funny . "Semi automatic assault rifles " . And apparently if you own a gun you are more likely to commit suicide if you have an argument with a family member . And your children are more likely to be killed .

upload_2018-10-14_15-35-50.jpeg 05A3380A-B8FA-4B7C-8867-319B5FCD373E.jpeg

Just drove by limitless in washougal looks like somebody took all there signs again...... And I put some signs up by where I live in washougal and someone took them too but left all the Maria cantwell signs.........

Isn't theft of campaign signs a felony? Given a suitable location, I'd be tempted to set some up with a hidden gamecam. "Smile, mofo, you're on Candid Camera being shared with local LEO..."

I don't know what level, but I believe it some form of actual legal offense...IIRC, there was quite the little dust-up in my neck of the woods sometime back when one candidate tried to umm, er, uh, 'relocate' another candidate's sign.

I've thought the same to myself hearing of things 'disappearing'...a location with a couple nice, big signs and a game camera...capture just more examples of them showing their true selves.

BOSS

With Paul Allen's death makes you wonder if he wanted it to be part of his legacy. Did he leave a few million more for the initiative?

Let's hope not, but even if he didn't, I'm sure the rest of the anti-gun billionaire turds will step up and foot the bill.

Ray

Question:

Are there any efforts to specifically reach out to the 18-20 year old voters? I mean seriously.

There's probably some that will, but as a whole, are they really going to vote and say 'Yep, we're too immature, irrational, unskilled, and untrustworthy. Please take our rights!':confused:

One hopes not, or that they never change their mind, because once you forfeit things like rights and freedom, it's real hard to get them back.:( Better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

3 Weeks from today. Keep Spreading.The.Word. Get.Out.The.Vote.

Boss

Couple of spots I have sunk one into the earth are doing the disappearing act, just like my I-594 signs did. These were places people typically do not walk, so someone went out of their way to make this happen.

On a side note Vicki Kraft was canvasing our neighborhood last night and stopped by for a quick chat. She was excited to see I just happened to be working on adding stakes to a another pile of I-1639 signs.

Couple of spots I have sunk one into the earth are doing the disappearing act, just like my I-594 signs did. These were places people typically do not walk, so someone went out of their way to make this happen.

Typical, more showing of their true selves. It would be satisfying to see some of these folks caught on camera and reported to the local authorities.

But makes it does make one wonder: If is I1639 is so overwhelmingly supported by voters as they claim, why the need to resort to criminal activity (stealing signs)? Well, if the comments under the published on-line articles are any indication, IMHO we're far less 'on the ropes' as they'd like to have the public believe. Case in point:

Quit waiting for gun safety; vote 'yes' on Washington Initiative 1639

20 Days Folks! Keep Spreading.The.Word. GOT.TO.VOTE!!

BOSS

Just drove by limitless in washougal looks like somebody took all there signs again...... And I put some signs up by where I live in washougal and someone took them too but left all the Maria cantwell signs.........
That's happening in downtown too. I put up NO signs right next to Maria signs...next day. Mine are gone and hers are still there. So I put up 30 more.

If I had a storefront, I'd be putting a big one on the roof... dare 'em to try and get THAT, then they've added Vandalism and Criminal Trespass to the charges. A *big* sign, read *expensive*, might even make 'em Felony charges and get 'em a permanent record... :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top