JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Will have to stop by and get some more signs. Put a few up on HWY 99 Vancouver/Costco and have noticed all neighbors/dog walkers looking at my yard sign. Been driving around with a sign on my truck and bumper stickers...

My neighbor stopped by and asked about it, took 3 signs and a handful of flyers. I have 50 signs ready to roll in the truck and jump out at intersections and pound them in. We have 250 left, need to get them out ASAP, that'll put roughly 1200 yard signs into Clark county. Big signs start going up over the next few days. 40 of them!

As a FYI for everyone.
I went back to the PDC to get the $$$ trail as to who/how much was spent to promote 1639. Major roadblock from them. Unable to locate (per them) any financial data as before on the PDC website related to the supporters of 1639. They 'said' they'd look into it. They referred me to the SOS website but that's garbage because only the PDC tracks the cash. I made a call to Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms | The Common Sense Gun Lobby and they pointed out the supporters are hiding under a slightly different monikar.

If you want the info (cash spent & by whom), it's here.
Then if you need/want an eye opener, look at the debt tab and see what/whom was paid out of that 4.2 million dollars. I didn't delve into all the C4 payouts but the one I did look at shows $995,804.00 paid for signature gathering. Fricking disgusting...

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
As a FYI for everyone.
I went back to the PDC to get the $$$ trail as to who/how much was spent to promote 1639. Major roadblock from them. Unable to locate any financial data as before on the PDC website. They 'said' they'd look into it. They referred me to the SOS website but that's garbage because only the PDC tracks the cash. I made a call to Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms | The Common Sense Gun Lobby and they pointed out the supporters are hiding under a slightly different monikar. If you want the info (cash spent & by whom), it's here.

Dan

We did the same thing setting up our political action committees. By setting up to you don't get into this puzzle of trying to balance top donors and having them disclosed on certain printed materials in advertising. We did the same thing setting up our political action committees. By setting up to you don't get into this puzzle of trying to balance top donors and having them disclosed on certain printed materials and advertising. You have one political action committee that collects all the money and then is the sponsor for the other political action committee which spends all the money

Final update, no word from Aero. Guess they're content to let these idiots take a bite out of 'em...
Not even a callback from arrow precision, rainier arms, gray ghost Percision, seven technologies, Port not even a callback from aero precision, rainier arms, gray ghost precision, several technologies, fortis,

We do know Rainier at least has signs up, though. It's not much but at least they're not totally silent. Still would be nice if they'd help out with the heavy lifting, though, rather than just passively along for the ride...

We do know Rainier at least has signs up, though. It's not much but at least they're not totally silent. Still would be nice if they'd help out with the heavy lifting, though, rather than just passively along for the ride...
All of those companies have a huge social media audience. If they tapped into that they could help raise a tremendous amount of capital to help combat the scourge Of 1639. I truly don't think they realize that it will cripple their businesses under section 12 of the wall I truly don't think they realize that it will cripple their businesses under section 12 of the law. They will not be allowed to sell a semi automatic rifle to anybody outside the state of Washington.

Keep fighting, guys. This is a depressing/inspiring thread. I'm proud of all the work you're doing for the cause. Sadly, from my side of the border there isn't much I can do aside from telling everyone who'll listen about the treachery you Patriots are fighting. It's happening to you and that's a lesson that it can happen to any of us.
Stay frosty.

One would think that any FFL that seems to have a lot of so-called BS 'semi-automatic assault rifle' business (like Rainier) would be all over this??? Somebody with a brain must be going 'Ok, we're not going to be able to sell any semi-auto rifles until people get 'trained'? How long is that going to be?? How long can we go without selling AR's?'

Imagine going to absolutely zero AR sales for awhile...having to tell customer after customer 'Sorry, can't sell ya that. Come back when you're trained.'

That should be giving some dealers a pretty high pucker factor right now:eek:...

The only 'angle' would be if these shops think they're going to be able to become 'trainers' too, and tack on an 'instruction fee' to the purchase price? That may not work out so well, particularly if they haven't been offering instruction previously.

Or maybe they think they'll be able to 'bank' a huge reserve if it passes when everybody buys any semi-auto that isn't nailed down before January. If it were to pass, you can bet Nov. 7, every S&W M&P Sport will suddenly have $1200+ price tag it, and it'll only go up from there. We'll be back at $300+ stripped lowers again.

Is anyone on social media asking them why they are not doing more?

Regardless, IMHO, this is where:
A. Business competition needs to get set aside for 4 weeks and work together.
B. Some of the execs from the NRA/SAF etc. need to be maybe having some professional conversations with some folks to encourage them to more actively participate.

27 Days. Spread.The.Word. Got.To.Vote.

Boss

THey won't sell any long guns online anymore. That business is gone...instantly. So is mine, because everyone can cross the border, avoid sales tax, $25 fee, training certification, waiting period, etc etc etc. it will destroy local gun shops, online sales and manufacturers.

You say that like it's a "bug"... to them, it's the GOAL.

Yep, they'll chalk it up as a righteous victory! :confused:

On the plus side, there were candidate supporters out on one of the big central traffic islands this afternoon with a big ol' 'No on I1639!' sign front and center.:)

Boss

Ugh, I hate when people do that... it's a danger to both traffic AND themselves. On the sidewalk is groovy, but practically OUT in the middle of traffic with no way out if somebody loses control or is distracted and sails into the island?

THey won't sell any long guns online anymore. That business is gone...instantly. So is mine, because everyone can cross the border, avoid sales tax, $25 fee, training certification, waiting period, etc etc etc. it will destroy local gun shops, online sales and manufacturers.
And that is their ultimate goal.
And why we must fight it.

Ugh, I hate when people do that... it's a danger to both traffic AND themselves. On the sidewalk is groovy, but practically OUT in the middle of traffic with no way out if somebody loses control or is distracted and sails into the island?

It's a BIG island, and the 'hot spot' for political demonstration in town...has been for years...kind of like 'king of the mountain.'

You can bet the whole 'going to OR' will be the 'loop hole' that gets shut down ASAP.

Here's another thing...say 5 folks are shooting their 10/22's at the range. How can you tell which ones have been 'properly trained' or not? You can't. And well, since its a requirement for new purchases...shouldn't training be required for everyone that has one of those evil 'semi-automatic assault rifles'? Ya know, just to be safe?? How can you argue against such common sense?

And then the next increment, and then the next...

No, folks need to keep spreading the word and encouraging folks to get off their duff and vote.

Hopefully, particularly now that there's four LE organizations opposing 1639, we will start seeing some TV & Radio ads.

Boss

Last Edited:
Now the WAstate patrol oppose 1639:
COPS 4, INITIATIVE 0: WA POLICE GROUPS STAND AGAINST I-1639, SAYS CCRKBA

BELLEVUE, WA – The Washington State Patrol Troopers Association has announced its opposition to Initiative 1639, bringing a solid line of law enforcement professionals standing with Evergreen State rights activists against the extremist gun control measure, the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms has learned.

WSPTA joins the Washington State Sheriffs Association, Washington Council of Police & Sheriffs and the Washington State Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors Association, which earlier announced their opposition to the measure. Together these organizations represent thousands of troopers, sheriff's deputies and municipal police officers, noted CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb.

"We cannot underestimate the importance of having all of these law enforcement groups lining up with the Constitution, and the citizens they serve and protect," Gottlieb observed. "Initiative 1639 is 30-pages of extremism disguised as 'gun safety.' It won't make schools or communities safer, but it will treat more than a million Evergreen State gun owners like criminals."

In a press release obtained by CCRKBA Tuesday, WSPTA President Jeff Merrill noted, "Local, County and State law enforcement officers from across Washington are united in opposition to I-1639. Concerns include the inability to enforce 'feel good' provisions within the proposal. Unenforceable gun control laws are not effective. Individual accountability, stiff penalties for firearms violations and consistent, swift court sentences are far better deterrents than adding additional restrictions to law abiding firearms owners."

"Jeff Merrill could not have said it better," Gottlieb stated. "I-1639 is a draconian scheme to saddle Washington residents with the most onerous restrictions in the nation. It would deny young adults the ability to exercise their rights under the state and federal constitutions while forcing gun owners to surrender their medical privacy.

"Washington State's establishment media has steadfastly ignored the growing law enforcement opposition to I-1639," he added. "That opposition doesn't fit with the media's anti-gun agenda. The media doesn't want voters to know where the men and women of law enforcement stand because it would doom this extreme measure. I-1639 is bad public policy that substitutes empty promises for real solutions to violent crime."

Anyone else seen this?

Dan image000000.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews