JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife loves her pink AR! Personally I feel like the shame factor is bigger for a bad guy if they get shot with a pink gun. I mean, who wants to admit they got capped by someone wielding a bright pink Hello Kitty rifle?
When I go to the great beyond, I hope I am sent there by a trashy AR with a preposterous number of red anodized parts

I'm thinking a sponge bob yellow rifle.
I have been considering bedazzling one also.

1ab8b01d23fbac6fc5b002d6fdef116e.jpg db2dab46077eee0a454556a0bc241b38.jpg

As a pink rifle owner, I think rainbow rifles would probably be a lot more fun because of their potential political implications :s0112:

View attachment 1241320
I'm down for some rainbow rifle owners. Having watched The Laramie Project when I was younger, I'll enthusiastically teach anyone that prefers the company of their own team to shoot any time. Maybe result in a few less victims, and another group with skin in the game to push for the preservation of rights.

If you're familiar wit the story, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, it's a rough ride.

I'll paint my AR pink with purple polka dots, add a few yellow smiley face stickers, and attach a birthday blower to rail under barrel. Nobody will arrest me cause he wouldn't wanna have to show a photo of either old lady me or polkadotter AR. If a bad guy tries to pull a home invasion some night, I'll confront him naked carrying my Polkadotter, and when he chokes up trying to freeze with horror and laugh at the same time, I'll kick him in the balls.

I believe you can now open carry it without hurting anyone's feelings.
Its my wife's and she has at 2 different 2A rallies so far. I need to take a better picture of it as it is purple with kitty prints walking across the top edge of it. She told me she did not want an evil black gun so I fixed it.

She has an AR pistol with pink furniture and mags as well.
20220716_224914.jpg 20220716_224949.jpg
edit added better pics

Last Edited:
I'll paint my AR pink with purple polka dots, add a few yellow smiley face stickers, and attach a birthday blower to rail under barrel. Nobody will arrest me cause he wouldn't wanna have to show a photo of either old lady me or polkadotter AR. If a bad guy tries to pull a home invasion some night, I'll confront him naked carrying my Polkadotter, and when he chokes up trying to freeze with horror and laugh at the same time, I'll kick him in the balls.
god forbid this ever happens, I hope im on your jury... NOT GUILTY!!

I'm down for some rainbow rifle owners. Having watched The Laramie Project when I was younger, I'll enthusiastically teach anyone that prefers the company of their own team to shoot any time. Maybe result in a few less victims, and another group with skin in the game to push for the preservation of rights.

If you're familiar wit the story, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't, it's a rough ride.
As the father of a trans kid, I am familiar with Mr. Shepherd's story, Brandon Teena is another example of why as long as I am able, I will happily continue teaching my friends and family to exercise their rights, regardless of their politics.
2A is for everyone.

Offer Void Where Prohibited.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews