JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got an idea. Let's all paint our black rifles and similar pistols pink. AR, AK, FAL, G3, Scorpion EVO, RugerPCC, etc., even semi-auto shotguns. Or any other bright cheerful color, Yellow, Orange, Rainbow, Anime, etc. If we did this the Government and the anti-gun nuts couldn't paint them as "evil black rifle". They would have to say "scary pink rifle ", or "dangerous Rainbow rifle". It just doesn't have the same ring as "evil black rifle". Might change the image of rifles, 😂.

This would only work if most of us did this and the manufacturers were on board.

How about No. I do enjoy a good rattle can paint job with Dull earth colors though.

A80898E1-C89E-451C-915A-30B5C25B37C9.jpeg

I believe you can now open carry it without hurting anyone's feelings.
TBH a pink AK is almost certainly the least likely semi auto rifle to hurt anyones feelings in the PNW.

Its pink so none of the gender confused folks can complain about it (dont worry they will complain anyway)

Its an AK so all the commies love it (capitalists who know quality firearms love it too)

Anyway despite the paint job its still an AK and it would happily ruin someones afternoon

Ya know, one day soon I just may have to build my own Hello Kitty rifle.

I asked my wife about it and got a "whatever" response, that's as good as hearing a yes :)

My wife loves her pink AR! Personally I feel like the shame factor is bigger for a bad guy if they get shot with a pink gun. I mean, who wants to admit they got capped by someone wielding a bright pink Hello Kitty rifle?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top