JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Late '70s thru early '80s, several airliners were skyjacked to Tempelhof Central Airport (West Berlin) where I was assigned. These were each taken by folks fleeing (defecting) East Germany. One of the airliners was taken by a jack crew so large that we investigators dubbed them "the soccer team". In spite of having no conventional weapons, these guys & gals did have quite a few lethal tools. I can still recall the following: Shoelace (garrote), dismantled disposable razor (edged weapon), vodka bottle and tampon (Molotov cocktail), and even a plastic comb with all teeth broken out except for the end (strongest) one.

Yes just ask a German! Of course the Chinese claim it was stolen from them, but the Italians claim the Chinese are a bunch of copycats They are all liars though as Andy invented it!

Too funny , thanks for the laugh...:D

Just saw this..as usual late to the party...but in my defense...
Waugh , There I wuz , with Old Jim Bridger himself , and we wuz jumped by a party of Blackfoot...they up and chased us into a box canyon , so we had to fight it out with them Cheyennes...Well , them Sioux were purty riled up and hosstile , on account that we stole their Hosses , So the Pawnees we wuz a scrapping with kilt us and took our hair...:eek::D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR