JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crossbows are weapons of war and should be banned! Think of the lives we could save!

Seriously though, that's messed up, I hope they catch the perp.

Per the article, the information didn't present too much of a mystery. Now if a 6th person shows up with an arrow to the head, that would be a mystery.

Sounds like it started out with a simple game of Russian Roulette. As usual though, the Germans got it wrong (I used to live with a couple of frauleins for a while).

WA AJ Ferguson is writing the bill...

I had a quick look at Mr. Ferguson on Google. He would definitely not be a fan of wooden, automatic crossbows. Seems like the kind of fellow who will eventually want to ban all pointy objects - for your own good, of course.

This story from Germany is a perfect illustration of how ineffective the gun control laws really are. If people want to commit murder/suicide, they'll find a way. Whether they use a crossbow or a pressure cooker, they'll get the job done.

Sounds like a cult thing.
Not much of a linguist here but just how would "Drinking the Kool-Aid" translate to shoot each other with a crossbow in german?
Maybe this will end up being another of those incidents where the message was sent too late, ya know like the email that went out abit late or was misinterpreted by the "Heaven's Gate" group, remember that one "Comet late don't drink the Kool-Aid" if only they had paid attention.
Of course in Germany it may have just been another attempt to cleanse the gene pool gone wrong.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top