JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you imagine the wait time to get through the process if Ballot Measure 114 (IP 17) gets passed in the November Vote? It would be months I'm guessing. Having to apply for a permit for a gun, get a certified training class done, then finally applying to get a gun. That would suck.
Is 114 on the ballot again in nov?

Did another one yesterday and back to being instant. Could well have been the final acquisition before the M114 trial… but might squeeze in another who knows?

I was number 2 in line a couple days ago to pick up two guns from my FFL in Lebanon. Because of our past business together, he already had my background check cleared before I even showed up to do the 4473. I was able to fill it out, grab my guns, talk shop briefly, then leave. Great experience.

Shout out to the local gun shops that are standing up for our rights and fighting the good fight... I will forever support local gun shops over shopping at big box stores. There's a few of them that still refused to go by the Federal govt 3 day rule until they started realizing they were losing customers. I've said this plenty of times, the job of the guns shop is being a business and selling guns. The job of the govt is TO DO THEIR JOB which is conduct a BGC within 3 days otherwise its just backdoor infringment. That is the whole point why we have the Federal 3 day safe guard against this kind of backdoor infringement.

After making it through COVID, the election panic and the M114 panic, I finally got put in line at 111. Dozens of firearms during the busiest times in recent history and my perfect luck finally ran out. Oh well. Gives me time to load up some ammo while I wait and drool with anticipation :D

I was placed ~170 a couple of days ago. It was too close to the FFL's closing time so I had to come back the following day. It appears a number of people are trying to squeeze in another purchase or two before the trial date which seems to be keeping the queue at above 100.

I was placed ~170 a couple of days ago. It was too close to the FFL's closing time so I had to come back the following day. It appears a number of people are trying to squeeze in another purchase or two before the trial date which seems to be keeping the queue at above 100.
I'm just impulsive and bad with money :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads