JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is one of mine.

100_1845.jpg
100_1846.jpg

:)

WOW, these look great! You guys really got me interested. How do you connect the silencers to the gun? I remember hearing that older TEK-9's have stock threads but have never seen a gun with threads on it. I've been reading the info on how to apply for silencers, is it the same process for automatic rifles?

. How do you connect the silencers to the gun?

Silencers can be attached a number of ways, some are threaded and you need a gun with an extended barrel that is threaded the same pitch with the threading done concentric to the bore. If the threading is not done concentric to the bore than there is a good chance you could get baffle strikes. Course threads (e.g. Mac's, Tec's etc) are not very good for suppressors if the can moves a quarter twist, it can be enough out of alignment to cause baffle strikes so you need to hold onto the can or get a device that keeps the can from moving. There are other locking mechanisms that attach over a specific type of flash hider. Some will go over a normal birdcage flash hider, other flash hiders (or barrel attachments) are specifically made for it (e.g. bi-locks). Of course there are also suppressors that are permanently attached to the barrel and some have male threads with the gun barrel with the female threads. Always research the gun suppressor combination before buying to make sure it can be done. Remember, silencers do not sound like the one's you hear in the movies!

I have been waiting a month on paperwork now, but I had to stop in and take some pictures of my suppressor. Its a YHM SS Phantom 7.62 QD, but its main living space will be on my AR 15 shooting .223

3598956491_37e7f14d35_b.jpg

You know whats really funny.............I cant even afford to LOOK at the guns in this thread!! At least not until I marry a rich widow, and my wife wouldnt like that one bit.

What do ya think ? Kind of heavy in the nose. Bull bbl probly isn't nessessary huh?You find a
good source for bbl threading yet? td

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads