JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whats with the pistol grip, pillow and all the duct tape?

dont like the feel of the standard stock so i made a grip for it and wrapped it in gorrilla tape since the epoxy was too smooth. the "pillow" is stacked up foam cos the scope sits a little too high for my cheek weld. and all the duct tape is to keep it all in place. the whole set-up works great for me and ive never had any problems with it.

View attachment 195164
View attachment 195165

DSCN4333-1.jpg

The Short Barreled, Stocked, Single Shots are Commonly under Garden Guns, Handy Rifles or Survival Rifles. They nearly all share the common features of 1 shot at a time, short barrel and short stocks (if any) They are AOW's.

My 10.5" barreled Universal M1 Carbine. Sitting in an SOT friend's safe cause I can't have it being in WA... :( Short, light and decent stopping power. I got it to be my trunk gun originally.

Kick butt little gun with the Ultimak rail on it. If anyone is interested, I have it, mags and ammo posted in the rifle section of the classifieds.

View attachment 195149
IMAG0239-2.jpg

Still confused, why NOT an SBR? That M-4 survival rifle looks to be magazine feed. CAN, the ATF rules be gotten around?

National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any Other Weapons (AOWs) - this is a broad "catch-all" category used to regulate any number of firearms which the ATF deems deserving of registration and taxation. Examples include, among others:

* Smooth-bore pistols

* Pen guns and cane guns

* A firearm with combinations smooth bore and rifle barrels 12 inches or more but less than 18 inches in length from which only a single shot can be made from either barrel.

* Disguised firearms

* Firearms that can be fired from within a wallet holster or a briefcase

* A short-barreled shotgun which came from the factory with a pistol grip is categorized as an AOW rather than a SBS, because the Gun Control Act describes a shotgun as “…designed or redesigned to be fired from the shoulder…”

* Handguns with a forward vertical grip. It is therefore illegal to place an aftermarket foregrip on any pistol without first registering it as an AOW and paying the $200 "making tax" imposed by the Act.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top