JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and one of my most favorite "shooting pics" ...and its even NFA

700x574DawnM16.jpg

Nice chicken wing!

My full auto M11 I have yet to shoot while I wait on tax stamps.

Nice! I'm in the same boat, waiting on the first of TWO Forms 4 to get my RR Uzi. Out of state private party sale so one stamp to get it to my local dealer and another to get it from dealer to me. I'm hoping August/September for the second to clear.

I just picked up my Bowers CAC9 w/ uzi mount for it, gonna be a bit of a wait until they can get together. Although I'm pretty sure I can convince my dealer to go shooting with me while we're waiting on the second stamp. :)

Who are you transfering through? I am going to the gun show tomorow to pick up my first Form 4 for a .223 supressor from a manufacturer on another forum.

Here is a video from yesterday of me shooting my first can. Can is a hairtrigger 5.56 can on a standard AR15

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you transfering through? I am going to the gun show tomorow to pick up my first Form 4 for a .223 supressor from a manufacturer on another forum.

My local dealer will be Wild Bill's Guns in Molalla. I've bought stuff from Bill and done several transfers through him, very good experiences and he only charges $30 for NFA transfers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top