JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
dammit.

had a form 1 filed in dec 13 via eform. uploaded certification of trust, and thought i had "declaration of trust" uploaded also.

got a phone call from ATF stating i needed to upload "declaration of trust" to eform submission.

i did so with all pages from the declaration of trust successfully uploaded including the pages with schedule A and notarial seal.

got this back in email this AM:
DISAPPROVED
"SUPPORTING TRUST DOCUMENTS INCOMPLETE..TEC"

what did i miss?

i dont know where to go from here. i re-logged into atf eforms, and NONE of my attached trust documents seem to have been retained. i uploaded them, and they showed up as files in my electronics documents listing along with my form 1/5320 PDF files.. i hit submit, even called the examiner assistant and let them know the documents were uploaded. dammit.. this is really frustrating!!

Huh, I submitted an entire copy of my trust, notarized and all as a PDF with the inventory list separate as I don't have to software to edit the inventory sheet in the PDF. I got approved no problem, that just seems odd, but they have been having problems with that system all along

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top