Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NFA e-form submission disapproved? - Form 1 "supporting trust documents incomplete"

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by jazz hand stumps, May 29, 2014.

1. jazz hand stumps

jazz hand stumps Oregon Member

dammit.

had a form 1 filed in dec 13 via eform. uploaded certification of trust, and thought i had "declaration of trust" uploaded also.

got a phone call from ATF stating i needed to upload "declaration of trust" to eform submission.

i did so with all pages from the declaration of trust successfully uploaded including the pages with schedule A and notarial seal.

got this back in email this AM:
    DISAPPROVED
    "SUPPORTING TRUST DOCUMENTS INCOMPLETE..TEC"

what did i miss?

2. nastybynature

nastybynature ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Active Member

Maybe they missed it. I would talk to an NFA dealer and see if he can be of some help.

3. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Let us know how it turns out?

4. jazz hand stumps

jazz hand stumps Oregon Member

i dont know where to go from here. i re-logged into atf eforms, and NONE of my attached trust documents seem to have been retained. i uploaded them, and they showed up as files in my electronics documents listing along with my form 1/5320 PDF files.. i hit submit, even called the examiner assistant and let them know the documents were uploaded. dammit.. this is really frustrating!!

5. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Just to clarify, did they disapprove it completely? Like they checked the "Disapproved" box on the Form 1? Or was there a letter attached that requested more information?

6. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

Huh, I submitted an entire copy of my trust, notarized and all as a PDF with the inventory list separate as I don't have to software to edit the inventory sheet in the PDF. I got approved no problem, that just seems odd, but they have been having problems with that system all along

7. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

I got frustrated with it when I did my form 1 too, I thought they would rejected mine but it did git through. Very confusing system.:eek: