JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something like that. My last tax stamp took something like a year and four months from start to finish. Government efficiency at its finest.

Great, so now I only have 12 months plus the 35 days of the shutdown.:mad:

Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll grab forms from the top of the stack...

I called yesterday. They are unable to check on serials. She couldn't give me an idea when to call back and not too hold my breathe as they may get furloughed again in a few weeks.

So, if suppressor deregulation gets passed, do we get our tax stamp money back?
Especially since (I hope) it could get passed and enacted before the ATF even looks at my paperwork

Especially since (I hope) it could get passed and enacted before the ATF even looks at my paperwork
Ya, I'm 100% certain that will never happen.

The Hearing Protection Act is never going to happen.

Man
February is only 10 and half hours old and already you have crushed my dreams:(
Lol, no problem.

My silencer problems are some of the worst end so take my complaints with a grain of salt.

Yes, well, sort of. There was a provision in the HPA to issue a refund for stamps issued after October 22, 2015. The American Suppressor Association has details here.

It will never see the light of day though. The current make-up of congress has ended any chance of that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top