JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deja Vu. Look up Robert F. Williams and the Republic of New Afrika movement. Same hatred, same demand for a separatist nation, same demand for reparations, but with more dangerous intent and increased incompetence.

What if the discharge was not accidental?
Is that the dreadlocked dude who called for the extermination of white people?
I saw a video the other day, looked kinda old (pre-HD) but didn't get the guy's name. He spoke in a very moderated tone, as if he was laying out a recipe for baked beans instead of calling for the murder of billions of people.

Those "scholarly"-types are the scary ones. Crap-talking loudmouths are easier to deal with.

I think we SHOULD give them the land for a black "ethnostate" right smack in the middle of U.S. territorial waters..... the seabed is ALL theirs, the waters from the surface down to 300' are still ours though.... and will require approved tourist visas to ascend above that 300' level.

;)
Africa wants the unhappy people of African descent back if they want to go. None of the African descent people I know are unhappy about living in the U.S. They are as well off as I am and most are better educated and making more $$$ than I could with my ability dream of. No one is forced to stay in this nation.

Last Edited:
It is that. Seriously difficult.

Makes me wonder a few things -- was it only one shot? If yes, what body parts were hit? What did the shooter use to do the shooting? A shotgun and birdshot at distance?
41622667_856898004515657_2908810465716994048_n.jpg

It is that. Seriously difficult.

Makes me wonder a few things -- was it only one shot? If yes, what body parts were hit? What did the shooter use to do the shooting? A shotgun and birdshot at distance?

3 people lined up close together and 5.56 FMJ? Would it have the juice to injure 3 people?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top