JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What in the world is he wearing? At an indoor range?

And, pray tell, what indoor range allows pointing your firearm at the ceiling, and wall, right next to you're bench! :eek: Never been to an indoor range with an RSO, but I'd have to think you'd get you azze pounced on for that kind of gun handling.

I've been to many pro 2A demonstrations/protests over the years and have seen a lot of fire power in that time but have never witnessed or even heard of an ND, furthermore the grounds were left as clean or cleaner after the event as they were before the event.

I had all of this under my jacket during the last 2A rally in Salem where ANTIFA was rumored to be planning a "counter-protest" (they never showed... LOL), and NONE of my kit hurt anyone, nor did I manage to muzzle-sweep anyone.... OR shoot, cut, or bludgeon myself with any of it. :rolleyes: 1FDCEA6D-A58D-4735-B15F-7D797421CFCD.jpeg

.... and before any internet 'spurt says anything.... yes, I know about the legalities of the collapsible baton... so what.

1) Someone should tell the folks kneeling with the muzzles in the dirt that they have it backwards. S/B butt on the ground with chin resting on the muzzle.

2) Srsly? A top break single shot for militia LARPing/posing? :rolleyes:
No wonder there was an ND. It's obviously too complex for the owner to grok. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top