JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you don't have any empty bullet shell casings, you can take a pic of anything unique or intredasting.
I'll help you.

View attachment 1041730

A pinch of .22mag in a paper coffee filter.
I'm starting to prefer the newbs that hit the classifieds and post .22LR at a 300% markup right out of the gate vs. the ones that pop up here in general discussion and repeatedly head butt a stucco covered wall.

I appreciate new blood and new perspective very much.

But, one does need to try to read the room.

Call me a Boomer if you want - But those of us that have been shooting since we could take our guns to school and buy ammo at Coast to Coast on the way home are not exactly clueless.

But, one does need to try to read the room.

Call me a Boomer if you want - But those of us that have been shooting since we could take our guns to school and buy ammo at Coast to Coast on the way home are not exactly clueless.
I'm proud to be a "Boomer". We know what the real America was and should be. The younger crowd that uses the phrase "OK Boomer" is the most disrespectful and self centered attitude one could have. When I was younger and did not respect my elders. I got the crap slapped out of me and was made to apologise. The younger generation could give a rat's a$$ about their elders and think they know everything but have not lived long enough to learn from experiences in life. That is called wisdom and you just don't get it without many years under your belt.

Last Edited:
I'm trying to speak the language of my audience.
You speak their language very well! You should be an interpreter!

I get all tripped up when I start trying to translate things like "high-velocity clipazines" and "fully semi-automatic" and "high-capacity assault weapons"... :s0140:

In every other pickup truck when I went to high school

old normal.jpg

Zero school shootings.

Not aliens, Mother Jones and The Trace who have been reporting late night gang shooting in a school parking lot as "school shooting".

Even NPR called BS on the inflated numbers reported by the MSM

I will have to look into that Washington comPost article, but gotta work. I have bills and taxes to pay!

I'm proud to be a "Boomer". We know what the real America was and should be. The younger crowd that uses the ohrase "OK Boomer" is the most disrespect and self centered attitude one could have. When I was younger and did not respect my elders. I got the crap slapped out of me and was made to aplogise. The younger generation could give a rat's a$$ about their elders and think they know everything but have not lived long enough to learn from experiences in life. That is called wisdom and you just don't get it without many years under your belt.
As Gen X, I too was told to respect my elders. Then, because I went to school, read a book, studied history...I realized that just because you are old, doesn't mean you aren't on parole or probation for being a child molester. Being old, doesn't mean you werent' at Mei Lai or dropping bombs on villagers. I also doesn't mean you are honest. It also doesn't mean you aren't having sex with your kids.

Sorry, but just because you showed up long enough, you don't get respect for nothing. These days you have to show the goods. Let's see all those years of wisdom and education on display.

You know what, I used to very much. I really enjoyed seeing the membership grow and meeting new people..........

Not so much anymore. Seems like its just too common now for someone to join, go on a posting spree telling us all how stupid we are or telling us all how tough and badazz they are. Either way, it doesn't impress me at all and is honestly disheartening to see it happen to a site that I have been involved in and loved for so many years.

I, of course, welcome any new members that want to participate without an agenda or at least with their ego in check. The trolls need to go ask mommy for more milk and cookies.....they're not ready for the adult table.

As Gen X, I too was told to respect my elders. Then, because I went to school, read a book, studied history...I realized that just because you are old, doesn't mean you aren't on parole or probation for being a child molester. Being old, doesn't mean you werent' at Mei Lai or dropping bombs on villagers. I also doesn't mean you are honest. It also doesn't mean you aren't having sex with your kids.

Sorry, but just because you showed up long enough, you don't get respect for nothing. These days you have to show the goods. Let's see all those years of wisdom and education on display.
Yup, just like this.

You've been hanging out with the wrong crowd, son.

One reason I don't mind the new members is I have gotten really fast with my Ignore Button trigger finger. Most of what I see in a thread like this is guys like Kruel and 40G yelling at the sky, because I must have already blocked the troll and I can't see their drivel.

One reason I don't mind the new members is I have gotten really fast with my Ignore Button trigger finger. Most of what I see in a thread like this is guys like Kruel and 40G yelling at the sky, because I must have already blocked the troll and I can't see their drivel.
If you want to double down on your ignore insurance refer to the picture below. 👍

BC7B8881-744E-4D74-B59C-79B0D3EDA312.jpeg

Last Edited:

And once again. I come before you asking for pictures of your empty brass.

But , you don't have any empty brass ...
Do you

3pdf2w.png

Last Edited:
Firearm ownership isn't all about the fight against anti-2A. It encompasses much more. It also meant sustenance hunting, self preservation and general enjoyment. Not every firearm is black polymer aluminum frame. There are thousands of elk size or larger game taken every year with non-black firearms. And those black arms in calibers large enough to take large game is at a disadvantage compared to single shots and bolt action firearms. One, weight and two, all you usually need is one shot because by the second shot the game is running for its life.

I honestly don't think law enforcement will bother you about it either. Probably as much of a head ache to them as much as it is to us.

I'm no lawyer…but seems to me you can give a gun to your immediate family without going through the background check process…

So it's your gun when needed…hers when needed…problem solved.

I've just purchased more stock in Orville Redenbacher (CAG) :s0093:
I thought about it as well, but being an "Illiterate Boomer" I probably wouldn't be able to buy stock without the help of an "X'er". :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews