JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Original Asteroids for the win. Or not...

I'm convinced it triggered some as yet undiscovered part of my brain that made (MADE) me crave staring at a screen and punching buttons thereby priming me to waste a bubblegum ton of my life doing just that.

Damn Illuminati! Or aliens. Whatever...

As Gen X, I too was told to respect my elders. Then, because I went to school, read a book, studied history...I realized that just because you are old, doesn't mean you aren't on parole or probation for being a child molester. Being old, doesn't mean you werent' at Mei Lai or dropping bombs on villagers. I also doesn't mean you are honest. It also doesn't mean you aren't having sex with your kids.

Sorry, but just because you showed up long enough, you don't get respect for nothing. These days you have to show the goods. Let's see all those years of wisdom and education on display.
QGacfp5.png

As Gen X, I too was told to respect my elders. Then, because I went to school, read a book, studied history...I realized that just because you are old, doesn't mean you aren't on parole or probation for being a child molester. Being old, doesn't mean you werent' at Mei Lai or dropping bombs on villagers. I also doesn't mean you are honest. It also doesn't mean you aren't having sex with your kids.

Sorry, but just because you showed up long enough, you don't get respect for nothing. These days you have to show the goods. Let's see all those years of wisdom and education on display.
I remember when I was 14 and thought I knew everything, too. Being old means being able to survive, and you haven't even begun to see what life is going to throw at you. You want respect from this crowd? Show a little respect for a start. Listen ten times as much as you yap.

Some of the people you trash talk here I know personally and would be welcome to have at my back if things went south. I read you as a liability that would get someone killed before you knew enough to clean yourself without getting stinky fingers.

Since 1999, children have committed at least 145 school shootings. Among the 105 cases in which the weapon's source was identified, 80 percent were taken from the child's home or those of relatives or friends.- Washington Post
Taken being the operative term. e.g. Sandy Hook, the perp - with a history of psychological problems (the most common attribute with mass and school shooters) went off his meds and took an AR from the family gun safe that he had the combination to. Which would NOT have been covered or prevented by the new OR. law.

You're batting zero so far.

Taken being the operative term. e.g. Sandy Hook, the perp - with a history of psychological problems (the most common attribute with mass and school shooters) went off his meds and took an AR from the family gun safe that he had the combination to. Which would NOT have been covered or prevented by the new OR. law.

You're batting zero so far.
I think Joe flattened him with the ban hammer this afternoon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top