JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I see your point, but as someone that actually shoots vs talks about it....I am all for taking away guns from your typical moron that can't shoot, has his guns laying around, and would rather run then fight anyway.

Not everyone deserves freedom, nor the ability and responsibility that comes from maintaining it.

Who's gets to decided who's free or not? Stupid comment in my opinion. As US citizens we have God given rights not up to you. You take someone's rights they'll take yours tommorrow.

As Gen X, I too was told to respect my elders. Then, because I went to school, read a book, studied history...I realized that just because you are old, doesn't mean you aren't on parole or probation for being a child molester. Being old, doesn't mean you werent' at Mei Lai or dropping bombs on villagers. I also doesn't mean you are honest. It also doesn't mean you aren't having sex with your kids.

Sorry, but just because you showed up long enough, you don't get respect for nothing. These days you have to show the goods. Let's see all those years of wisdom and education on display.
You are a monkeys butt...............................................................................................................................................................................................

BRILLIANT!
full.gif

I have not thought about the Frog in a Blender for ages!
I still have that! The Joesterizer, I think it was called.

At the start, the frog says, "Wuss! You ain't got the balls."
By Speed 7, he's like, "OK, joke's over. Cut it out!" :s0140:

Last Edited:
My sister in law is gonna Thank You!!!
Well, that's just a YouTube of the game. In the actual Flash-based game from 20-odd years ago, one could push the buttons oneself with the mouse.
You could go up and down the scale, faster or slower, or even skip over buttons. But the end result was always the same... :s0140:

Well, that's just a YouTube of the game. In the actual Flash-based game from 20-odd years ago, one could push the buttons oneself with the mouse.
You could go up and down the scale, faster or slower, or even skip over buttons. But the end result was always the same... :s0140:
I started working here in '99. We had a fax machine with roller paper and a monochrome IBM machine with a 15lb keyboard.

Our first office computers were old enough to be able to play the Flash version.

Flashing back to Micro Scooter Death!

C36BBDCD-4EA5-4EFA-B3AA-DC3585882A40.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews