JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn Dude, someone shook your cage today or what, couple posts in and your blastin away in every direction!
Maybe manually unload a few before posting, you seem a little uptight!
I don't want to jinx it but I don't think he'll be back. So let me sign him off with my favorite self made slogan. It's starting to smell like low tide in troll harbor around here. :D

Last Edited:
Damn Dude, someone shook your cage today or what, couple posts in and your blastin away in every direction!
Maybe manually unload a few before posting, you seem a little uptight!

If he's a professional troll he'll jump back in here around 03:30 and dump on us while we're sleeping. 🤣

Maybe not with guns but it is 1938 Germany when it comes to the Vax.................................
Hmm. Military members have required pretty much every vaccine for a while now. And I've traveled abroad to a few places that required multiple vaccines and proof of said vaccines being administered readily available on my person. I needed them for grade school, high school, and college. This isn't a unique situation and I look forward to when people stop making it out to be "1930s Germany."

Not even close to accurate statement! Most school shootings were done with ether stolen guns, or guns that were accessed with out permission, usually from some other kids home!

No one should be required to secure anything inside their own homes, and the Gov. should have no authority to dicktate safe storage of anything!
Yeah! If I want to store my used solvent rags in a garbage can in my garage I'm gonna do it! The city can't make me store them safely! Freedom.

I see your point, but as someone that actually shoots vs talks about it....I am all for taking away guns from your typical moron that can't shoot, has his guns laying around, and would rather run then fight anyway.

Not everyone deserves freedom, nor the ability and responsibility that comes from maintaining it.
Wow!

Cate

Pretty much every school shooting is some kid that gets ahold of Dad's guns, guns that were laying around. Can't see why anyone is against securing firearms.
You have been listening to Pumped Up Kicks. A quick Google search shows that most "School Shooters" owned their own firearms, bought a firearm off the street, had someone straw purchase the firearm or killed a relative for the firearm used.

Hmm. Military members have required pretty much every vaccine for a while now. And I've traveled abroad to a few places that required multiple vaccines and proof of said vaccines being administered readily available on my person. I needed them for grade school, high school, and college. This isn't a unique situation and I look forward to when people stop making it out to be "1930s Germany."
That's your choice. To require everybody fall into step with today's US government "IS" just like 1938 Germany. To restrict individual movement of a free society or from gathering at an event to meet political means is not the right thing to do, period!

You have been listening to Pumped Up Kicks. A quick Google search shows that most "School Shooters" owned their own firearms, bought a firearm off the street, had someone straw purchase the firearm or killed a relative for the firearm used.
Since 1999, children have committed at least 145 school shootings. Among the 105 cases in which the weapon's source was identified, 80 percent were taken from the child's home or those of relatives or friends.- Washington Post

Since 1999, children have committed at least 145 school shootings. Among the 105 cases in which the weapon's source was identified, 80 percent were taken from the child's home or those of relatives or friends.- Washington Post
OK, show us your Washington post reference! with out proof it's all hear say. I would go to the FBI web site to get the correct in fo you are spewing. Show us some links to back up your "story". Sounds like you like this new law and maybe even voted for it.

OK, show us your Washington post reference! with out proof it's all hear say. I would go to the FBI web site to get the correct in fo you are spewing. Show us some links to back up your "story". Sounds like you like this new law and maybe even voted for it.

So there you go. So what's next, Aliens made up the statistics?

Google is not your friend, and if you can't take some time to do a comprehensive search of factual statistics from solid sources other than a tabloid rag of a newspaper and choose to keep dropping Google knowledge on us you're not going to make very many friends around here. Take a few days off and hit your reset button. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself and coming off quite trollish.

I see your point, but as someone that actually shoots vs talks about it....I am all for taking away guns from your typical moron that can't shoot, has his guns laying around, and would rather run then fight anyway.

Not everyone deserves freedom, nor the ability and responsibility that comes from maintaining it.
Empty brass or it didn't happen.

What's interesting about this thread -

That securing your firearms is considered by many in here an infringment of your 2nd ammendment.
Anyone that actually shoots, anyone responsible, secures their firearms.
From Kip Kinkel, Sandy Hook, etc...the kids are finding unsecured firearms.

A gun cable isn't about keeping a guy with a blowtorch or bolt cutter from getting your weapons...but a 12 year old kid that doesn't have access to those tools. That's it.

I suggest the peeps in here that didn't graduate high school or working at Taco Bell, sit back and read, contemplate a little before they post up.
Oh so you're speculating that forum members here skipped out on a complete high school education? Keep digging buddy! In less than 24 hours of existence I'm thinking that you're about ready to surface in China. Which hipster coffee klatch in downtown Eugene do you patronize while trolling gun forums from your laptop again?

If you don't have any empty bullet shell casings, you can take a pic of anything unique or intredasting.
I'll help you.

20210930_103903.jpg

A pinch of .22mag in a paper coffee filter.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top