JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know without doubt that there were more people permanently injured and/or killed in/by vehicles than were killed by a law abiding citizen carrying their lawful firearm in that same time period.

She wants to flex her new power and declare a public health emergency? How about suspending all vehicle use for 30 days?? Far more lives will actually be saved and it's much more legally doable since driving isn't a constitutionally protected right, anyway.

How many children have to die before people yield to common sense and give up their cars?? If it will save even one child..... blah, blah, blah... :D

F0c2NLEWYAolvUc.jpg

Seems to me that during times of increased crime people would be more likely to need a concealed firearm to protect themselves. It really shows how much of an ignoramus (as bugs bunny would say) she is.....
It's a good thing Bugs DIDNT take that "left turn" at Albuquerque, he'd have been thrown into an "emergency" gun-free COVID camp and only fed stale carrots!

If our founders were alive they would be shooting people by now.

I'm not advocating for violence. But this nonsense and outright tyranny will not stop until the tyrants have the fear of God put back into them. The pandemic gave them the courage to operate with impunity. And why wouldn't they when there are never any repercussions for their lawlessness and disregard for people's rights and the COTUS.

May God save our Republic.

WOLVERINES!
Yes you are, as you should be.

Joe

The New Mexico governor says her duty to uphold her oath to the Constitution is "not absolute". She said that those with concealed carry permits should be arrested to make a point, and has the backing of the city, county and state police forces. This may snowball across state lines faster than most realize, seeing as only yesterday did she declare a public emergency, without warning.
Duty to uphold her oath "not absolute"?
Then, the was NO oath!

Joe

"this nonsense and outright tyranny will not stop until the tyrants have the fear of God put back into them" Huh....
Like, fear that God can condemn them to Hell?
After death?
Sounds like...
Nothing will change, until politicians start to die.

Joe

When the great lock down hoax worked I figured it was going to be a short time till many would openly become police states. Many of the left got a taste of real police state power and they LOVED it. So those who kept voting for them? Here you go, you are going to get just what you asked for. :(

This is literally the strangest, most convoluted part of her whole plan:

The governor says she doesn't expect criminals to follow the order. But she hopes it is "a resounding message," to everyone else in the community to report gun crime. "The point here is, is that, if everyone did it, and I wasn't legally challenged, you would have fewer risks on the street, and I could safely say, to every New Mexican, particularly those folks living in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, I believe that you're safer for the next 30 days,

'
Everyone else to report gun crime' ? Is this everyone's new 'weapon' now - to 'report' gun crime?

And at least a PC with balls:
Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won't enforce it

Last Edited:

The governor says she doesn't expect criminals to follow the order. But she hopes it is "a resounding message," to everyone else in the community to report gun crime. "The point here is, is that, if everyone did it, and I wasn't legally challenged, you would have fewer risks on the street, and I could safely say, to every New Mexican, particularly those folks living in Albuquerque and Bernalillo County, I believe that you're safer for the next 30 days,
WTAF?? If all the law abiding citizens obey and everyone let's her little power trip go unchallenged.... that somehow keeps criminals from carrying too and everyone is safer?

Let's look at it through the reality lens. If she get's her wish... she is basically turning the city into a gun free zone. What do we know about gun free zones?? They are the preferred targets for criminals.

Let's look at it through the criminal element lens. "Say what now?? For 30 days we don't have to worry about no mo'fo pulling a gun on us when we go jack them up?? Let's roll and cash in!!" 🤣

I hate the thought of any tragedy, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if she just instigated a major outbreak of non-injury muggings, car jackings and such.

If the challenges are unsuccessful, you can count on her ilk to manipulate the stats (or just flat out lie).. claim it a success and nothing standing in her way to extend the emergency order. It's not like we haven't seen that game plan in action before.

'
Everyone else to report gun crime' ? Is this everyone's new 'weapon' now - to 'report' gun crime?

There's one word to sum up this woman, Moron!

'

Moreover, let just one of the disarmed law abiding citizens get hurt or killed during this time by one of those criminal elements…. I can see a multi million or billion dollar lawsuit against all the New Mexico governments involved…

Deep pockets my friend, deep pockets…

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top