JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I enjoyed the welcomes when I joined and I make I a point to post same to other new members. Who the heck cares about post counts!?!

I felt quite welcomed in my introduction thread. I like seeing people talking to me. I always wish I would greet the new guys but I always sort of forget that section is even there.

Some people think higher post count = more respect or power or something, I don't know. I'm on another forum where there are several people with 6-digit post counts, just crazy.

Could be they are used to other firearms forums where you have to meet a post threshold to sell your stuff or use a marketplace subforum.

Could be they are used to other firearms forums where you have to meet a post threshold to sell your stuff or use a marketplace subforum.
Originally Posted by Hrethgir
Some people think higher post count = more respect or power or something, I don't know. I'm on another forum where there are several people with 6-digit post counts, just crazy.

I just like to be a smart arse once in awhile and can say things hear that might incite a riot on my Face book account with some of my distant liberal friends and my one nephew that I am SOOOOO disappointed in. Fortunately, my other nephews are good conservative young men, some who have served in the military in those 2 little troublesome countries in the Near East or other laudable organizations.

Oh yeah, I get paid to have an opinion once in awhile so by spouting off for free here I am improving the economy....err, well, at least according to Obamanomics.

Plus I do find this forum entertaining and informative, besides, trolls are funny peculiar critters who make me grin with some of their inane chatter.

Brutus Out

I would gladly trade some of my post counts for .22lr ammo.
Some of us still have more .22lr rounds than posts. A couple years ago, a lot more people thought I was crazy for keeping a decent amount of 22 ammo around.

Almost makes me wish I was looking to cash in by ripping people off. :s0114:

Politics exempted, I find it amusing what people get worked up about. My favorites are bubbleguming because someone posts old news or something that already has been posted. I worry some of the anti- bump police might suffer a stroke and don't forget the poor fool that is looking for a clip for his Glock. Oh, don't forget that Taurus makes a POS gun.

Some of us still have more .22lr rounds than posts. A couple years ago, a lot more people thought I was crazy for keeping a decent amount of 22 ammo around.

Almost makes me wish I was looking to cash in by ripping people off. :s0114:

I'll never have as many posts as I have .22 rounds. :s0114: I just bought another couple of boxes of CCI mini mags from Bimart for $6.69 a box.

Politics exempted, I find it amusing what people get worked up about. My favorites are bubbleguming because someone posts old news or something that already has been posted. I worry some of the anti- bump police might suffer a stroke and don't forget the poor fool that is looking for a clip for his Glock. Oh, don't forget that Taurus makes a POS gun.

HOW DARE YOU malign Tauruses! The finest guns around! I would take you to task for it but I have to go worship titsonritz. He has 3,080 posts now you know!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews