JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've replied to a few new member intro's. Nothing wrong with being friendly. I obviously don't try to "boost" my post count, been a member for over 3 years and still a fairly low count. Heck, if I were a car I'd be pretty darn desireable with low miles and all.

Sup bro? Why you usin up all my bandwit?

Some just post because they are more talkative or have jobs where they sit in front of a computer all day
<--this guy

(btw i just posted this for cool points) :cool:

who fricken cares. If you have enough time to be upset because "you" believe others are using the internet and/or site for what ever reasons in your opinion....maybe you should find a new hobby. My mother told me the old lady's on her sewing and quilting forum are all about being nosey and want to push their opinions in hopes the forum is ran their way. It's a nice day out...go enjoy it and let others do what they will do anyway.

I've replied to a few new member intro's. Nothing wrong with being friendly. I obviously don't try to "boost" my post count, been a member for over 3 years and still a fairly low count. Heck, if I were a car I'd be pretty darn desireable with low miles and all.

Are you a Gremlin, Pacer, Pinto, Chevett, Vega or an Edsel?

SRS(seriously) like thsi please and +1 Oorah

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-comment-but-when-i-do-it-s-u.jpg

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-comment-but-when-i-do-it-s-u.jpg

Direct that rant energy towards the politicians that are raping our constitution, raising our taxes and allowing us to be invaded by criminals. If a guy posting too much on a forum is bothering you, I would say you're looking in the wrong place. Obama should supply you with enough things to be mad about. just my 2 cents.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top