JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I enjoyed the welcomes when I joined and I make I a point to post same to other new members. Who the heck cares about post counts!?!

I felt quite welcomed in my introduction thread. I like seeing people talking to me. I always wish I would greet the new guys but I always sort of forget that section is even there.

Some people think higher post count = more respect or power or something, I don't know. I'm on another forum where there are several people with 6-digit post counts, just crazy.

Could be they are used to other firearms forums where you have to meet a post threshold to sell your stuff or use a marketplace subforum.

Could be they are used to other firearms forums where you have to meet a post threshold to sell your stuff or use a marketplace subforum.
Originally Posted by Hrethgir
Some people think higher post count = more respect or power or something, I don't know. I'm on another forum where there are several people with 6-digit post counts, just crazy.

I just like to be a smart arse once in awhile and can say things hear that might incite a riot on my Face book account with some of my distant liberal friends and my one nephew that I am SOOOOO disappointed in. Fortunately, my other nephews are good conservative young men, some who have served in the military in those 2 little troublesome countries in the Near East or other laudable organizations.

Oh yeah, I get paid to have an opinion once in awhile so by spouting off for free here I am improving the economy....err, well, at least according to Obamanomics.

Plus I do find this forum entertaining and informative, besides, trolls are funny peculiar critters who make me grin with some of their inane chatter.

Brutus Out

I would gladly trade some of my post counts for .22lr ammo.
Some of us still have more .22lr rounds than posts. A couple years ago, a lot more people thought I was crazy for keeping a decent amount of 22 ammo around.

Almost makes me wish I was looking to cash in by ripping people off. :s0114:

Politics exempted, I find it amusing what people get worked up about. My favorites are bubbleguming because someone posts old news or something that already has been posted. I worry some of the anti- bump police might suffer a stroke and don't forget the poor fool that is looking for a clip for his Glock. Oh, don't forget that Taurus makes a POS gun.

Some of us still have more .22lr rounds than posts. A couple years ago, a lot more people thought I was crazy for keeping a decent amount of 22 ammo around.

Almost makes me wish I was looking to cash in by ripping people off. :s0114:

I'll never have as many posts as I have .22 rounds. :s0114: I just bought another couple of boxes of CCI mini mags from Bimart for $6.69 a box.

Politics exempted, I find it amusing what people get worked up about. My favorites are bubbleguming because someone posts old news or something that already has been posted. I worry some of the anti- bump police might suffer a stroke and don't forget the poor fool that is looking for a clip for his Glock. Oh, don't forget that Taurus makes a POS gun.

HOW DARE YOU malign Tauruses! The finest guns around! I would take you to task for it but I have to go worship titsonritz. He has 3,080 posts now you know!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top