JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might wanna get some Pri-G to add to the fuel mix for times when it will sit, not just for the saw but for all of your equipment. I added the double dose of Pri-G to clear gas and after 5 years of storage it was good to go!

Also, if you're looking for files I suggest eBay for some new old stock files made in the USA. It's almost impossible to buy good, affordable files anymore…

I keep extra bar nuts, a couple extra chains, couple round files, extra foam ear plugs, over ear plugs, hatchet/axe, wedges, spare saw (if I'm doing a lot of cutting) chainsaw tool, 3 finger gloves.

I always keep a Stihl MS 171 in my vehicle, when I go out cutting, I take the bigger MS 391 with 28" bar...

Keep at least a half gallon of stihl bar oil on hand and a 2.5gal gas can using the premium stihl oil mix rated for 2 gallons (that way I can run down to half a gallon in the can and refill vs waiting for the can to be empty) and only use non-ethanol premium.

Late here, but my first reaction was damn nice to see people still buy tools.

Stihl makes a great saw. I've owned both the 290 FB and the 390 mag.

Twice I have had to cut trees off a main paved road in the Gifford Pinchot, both times it was in June. Trees fell after we arrived.

First one was a 30 inch cedar and second one I was on my dirt bike with a saw in my backpack and it was a hanging 15" alder with two or three cars waiting to get by.

Crazy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads