JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finished the book today and want to say WOW. There is a lot of information there and it really makes one think. I am going to heed your advice and not just put the book on the shelf, but keep it out to reread and refresh my memory.

I am going to heed your advice and not just put the book on the shelf, but keep it out to reread and refresh my memory.

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, keeping your knowledge of the law of self-defense fresh is VERY important. It's much the same as with gun handling, if you don't maintain those skills they diminish very rapidly. This does not take an intensive effort. Again, just like with gun handling, it's much less important how MUCH you practice (read), than it is how RECENTLY you practiced (read). A page or two each day will really help keep the info fresh enough that it's still accessible and actionable under stress. Again, just like with gun handling.

--Andrew, @LawSelfDefense

I ordered this book back in June, at the suggestion of a co worker. I cannot stress to everyone how great this book is in terms of information, dispelling myths and common incorrect assumptions. The food for thought aspect alone is enough to put your head in the game and start thinking about the laws, your decisions and the possible outcomes of your choices.

This book never made it to my collection shelf. It is on my end table and I pick it up at least every other day and re read a chapter or paragraphs and really think about situations, articulation and presentation.

Thanks for the book Sir!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top