JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Giffords to testify Tuesday in Olympia for gun control measure

The Seattle Times is reporting today that former Congresswoman Gabrielle “Gabby” Giffords will be in Olympia Tuesday afternoon to testify in support of Initiative 594, the 18-page gun control measure pushing so-called “universal background checks.”

<broken link removed>

Be on your best behavior

Wow....

so, is her AR-15 wielding astronaut husband going to be standing by her side or is one of Bloomberg's minions?

While I feel sad for Gifford's, she really is just a ventriloquist dummy at this point used as an emotional stage prop.

Shameful that they are trotting her out for this!! Even the background checks in I-594 would not have caught her attacker. Where is Suzanna Hupp! Let's get he here to testify, too!!

He was straw purchasing that AR, not wielding it. If that cop in Virginia (i think it was Virginia and Pennsylvania) gets prosecuted then so should his stupid ***.

Giffords to testify Tuesday in Olympia for gun control measure

The Seattle Times is reporting today that former Congresswoman Gabrielle &#147;Gabby&#148; Giffords will be in Olympia Tuesday afternoon to testify in support of Initiative 594, the 18-page gun control measure pushing so-called &#147;universal background checks.&#148;

<broken link removed>

Be on your best behavior

Her shooter is a good arguement for more training. And more chl holders in society.

Taku, I don't agree with what Giffords is doing with her "fame" but that comment is disgusting. The "trained" shooter would have killed more people all so she wouldn't testify. Nice wish.

:) Not quite what I said, but your thinking makes me wonder a bit.
About you?

Shameful that they are trotting her out for this!! Even the background checks in I-594 would not have caught her attacker. Where is Suzanna Hupp! Let's get he here to testify, too!!

The left always uses victims to push a cause. Its the level where they thrive. They cant wait for the next death or maiming to use.
It is just the nature of the beast666.

Taku, I don't agree with what Giffords is doing with her "fame" but that comment is disgusting. The "trained" shooter would have killed more people all so she wouldn't testify. Nice wish.

I'm hoping you misunderstood what the comment intended....

"Her shooter is a good argument for more training".....

implied that "we"/ "us"....the law abiding patriot, pro-2A crowd should always bring our A-game when it comes to weapons training in the event that a nut-job like Gifford's shooter arrives on the scene and needs to be dealt with.

Never to be mandatory, but to get training in active shooter response would be a good course to have under your belt. Seconds count. More citizens armed would also be a very good deterrent to these things. Without the training adrenalin and stress can cause fatal delays in reacting to these types of things.

1st thing I did is write my reps and then a friend who is a rep in eastern WA and asked "How can a person who doesn't live here, who has no horse in the race be allowed to waste out legislators time and OUR TAX DOLLARS!
Ya know D#@$@ right well that Bloomberg's money brought her up here to spew gun control! Instead she should be pushing for more help for the mentally ill and just go home.....................

I wonder if she'll mention the fact that her shooter was a screaming liberal who if I remember right, purchased his firearm legally after seeing his psychologist. But why would we want to bring that up ?

I wonder if she'll mention the fact that her shooter was a screaming liberal who if I remember right, purchased his firearm legally after seeing his psychologist. But why would we want to bring that up ?

Too many facts 41.....libs prey off the stupidity of their low-info, emotional voting base.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top