JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bloomberg BOT!!!! Seriousy, Blabby Gabby and the space man are getting paid! I bet we see Blabby or Space man run for higher office soon, and guess who is "sponsoring" them?!?!?!:mad:
I used to like Gabby, she did a lot of good for the people and she WAS a pro 2nd person, but she did get shot and almost died, so we can' really blame her for feeling this way, BUT, what happened after, that's unforgivable!:(
My brother knew her from the tire busisness, says she was always a spoiled brat unable to keep the company going that her dad built. Off course, there are no good Democrats. My great great grandfather died in 1918. On his tombstone it reads "he was a lifelong Republican" but all union civil war vets were. The Democratic Party was the bastion of the slave owning south.

Here we go again. Keep your (pyrodex) powder dry, lads.

7FE25C0A-ABDC-4431-B79B-22F82EF6FFE9.jpeg

Here is a thought, how effective would a suppressor actually be on a front stuffer? You would have to remove it in order to load it, you would have to take it apart constantly when shooting through it to clean it, and it isn' going to suppess the smoke at all, then all the raw unburned powder collected in side it would make for some fun times when it finally does burn! Hardly worth the effort really! Might be a fun accessory though, would look pretty wicked on the front end of a modern inline!:D

Here is a thought, how effective would a suppressor actually be on a front stuffer? You would have to remove it in order to load it, you would have to take it apart constantly when shooting through it to clean it, and it isn' going to suppess the smoke at all, then all the raw unburned powder collected in side it would make for some fun times when it finally does burn! Hardly worth the effort really! Might be a fun accessory though, would look pretty wicked on the front end of a modern inline!:D

Come on, don't go trying to use logic and reason, you know Gabby and the Spaceman aren't up to that kind of challenge :p

Funny, I'm actually wanting to put a suppressor on my modern inline now! Might have to swing in to see @Velsey for some threads and raise my sights. Maybe put a scope mount on and a set of buis! Then add a bayonet lug and a thingy that goes up!
Might have to install a speed loaded holder to the stock so I can have a "high capacity magazine" and a tactical ramrod!:D:eek::p

In order for a suppressor to work on a muzzle loading firearm you would either have to be able to pass the powder through the baffles in some sort of combustible package. Or the Suppressor would have to be of a type that was integral to the barrel and used small holes angled towards the muzzle to make sure all the powder passed the suppressor.

The rifle shown has a rate of twist that would only work with a Maxi Ball type slug a 1 in 28" twist is SUPER fast for a muzzle loader most slug type barrels are more like 1 in 48" Twist CVA and TC while a good round ball barrel will be more like 1 in 66" to 1 in 72"

Also an advertised sound reduction to 139db is not that quiet a common 30-30 round out of a 20" barrel will run about 155db

The sound of a Jet engine is listed on most charts as being 140db.

If I werent so lazy I would take my 50 cal 34" barrel 1 in 72" twist percussion Hawkin out to the range and using my db meter on the C scale get you real numbers. But I got better things to do LOL.

That's why I think she has lasting brain damage.

Yeah, so how ignorant do you have to be to think she is capable of legislation?
My condolences to her, but what is anyone thinking!
My theory is that getting shot in the head is similar to their lobotomy.

Harsh to make a joke of the situation, but it is what it is.

She was a "football bat" before her injuries; blindly-following the liberal mantra to please her donors.

It's almost as if she was specifically targeted by the anti liberty establishment; to become their liberty-killing advocate...

Actually the silencer contaons most of the fire from the muzzle and with 209 it looks like smoke is minimal as well.

Pretty cool design too. Almost useless in practice but as an engineer I appreciate the effort. It doesnt meet the legal definition of a silencer because it isnt used on a firearm. The bore of the device is a good bit over 50 cal so a tube will fit through to add the powder charge and bullet.

139dB is about what you get from a suppressed full power .308 from a 20 inch rifle . 139dB sounds like a lot of sound but it's really not that bad. Not quite hearing safe but it is manageable and no where near as loud as unsuppressed..

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads