JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In her defense, she does have brain damage.

I have to say, that was my thought as well. I actually feel she is being used and is a tool that they can show and tell with. Sad to say the least. And, if i'm not mistaken, ''hubby'' mark kelly (asstroknot) tried to buy a AR15 in oregon on the coast i believe it was. And, he tried to get it in a illegal way, but, was caught. And the dealer refused to sell it too him. feel free to Correct me if i'm wrong.

I have to say, that was my thought as well. I actually feel she is being used and is a tool that they can show and tell with. Sad to say the least. And, if i'm not mistaken, ''hubby'' mark kelly (asstroknot) tried to buy a AR15 in oregon on the coast i believe it was. And, he tried to get it in a illegal way, but, was caught. And the dealer refused to sell it too him. feel free to Correct me if i'm wrong.

Is this the incident you are talking about?
Gabby Giffords' Husband Mark Kelly Buys AR-15

This is because they heard about all the highwaymen who rode on horseback and robbed people on the roads with their flintlock pistols. :rolleyes:

Kept saying they won't stop till they get em all.

Last Edited:
Is this the incident you are talking about?
Gabby Giffords' Husband Mark Kelly Buys AR-15
That'd be the one... Firearms for those who believe they are better than the rest of us, but not for the rest of us...

If they're so hot for gun control, they should go surrender all their firearms and fire their personal security details...

Let's all play from the same leveled playing field...

But they won't... So, nor will I...

Sounds like something somebody with severe brain damage would suggest. If she has collected any cognitive power back, she likely has PTSD.
I have never supported fear as a positive influence in making a decision.

Her knee jerked and Hit the Doctor in the mouth when he was dragging her out That Terrifying first day. She hasn't been able to stop.

Sounds like something somebody with severe brain damage would suggest. If she has collected any cognitive power back, she likely has PTSD.
I have never supported fear as a positive influence in making a decision.
Great and true comment.....;..but her husband has developed the same mental issues, must be an STD?

Probably upset his wife was shot, so he thinks only he can have all the guns he's trying to ban (since he's responsible).
Probably gets a nice little check for all the work he does for the "non-profit"...

Bloomberg BOT!!!! Seriousy, Blabby Gabby and the space man are getting paid! I bet we see Blabby or Space man run for higher office soon, and guess who is "sponsoring" them?!?!?!:mad:
I used to like Gabby, she did a lot of good for the people and she WAS a pro 2nd person, but she did get shot and almost died, so we can' really blame her for feeling this way, BUT, what happened after, that's unforgivable!:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top