JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they had any idea how bad those things actually worked they'd be requiring them on guns.

So Gifford, or her trainer, wants them NFA ? What a waste of a tax stamp. Ive got one I think I paid $50 for . Maybe I'll double my money :).

Because this:
DSC06557.jpg
Which needs to be loaded using all of this:
DSC06034.jpg
Is somehow presenting or creating a threat to anybody ....
'Course if I had a picture of the latest and greatest Infantry rifle and assorted gear , I'd post those as well...
'Cause the firearm and gear doesn't matter...its how the person uses said firearm....
Andy

It not just ''gabbly gifford'' who's trying to ''sell'' this idea, some of these other clowns within our own government are falling into line with her. Just like the one that Tucker Carlson interviewed. I doubt the guy knows the first thing about firearms, he's just trying to get noticed so he can get some money going to his campain contribution fund.

Unlikely there will be any movement on guns in Congress other than on the piss poor idea of national carry reciprocity . Its the riders attached to that one I'm worried about. Tit for tat as it were.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews