JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember this play from the Clinton administration era: "We're gun owners and hunters, just like you .... but we demand massive infringement on the 2A!" :rolleyes:

Or, we could all join their group and influence it's direction in the opposite way. Just like how their blue virus infected places like Portland, Austin, Denver, Seattle, etc. Time to start using their own dirty tricks back on them perhaps?

Or, we could all join their group and influence it's direction in the opposite way. Just like how their blue virus infected places like Portland, Austin, Denver, Seattle, etc. Time to start using their own dirty tricks back on them perhaps?

:s0152:

Hallelujah brother!

"We've found that many gun owners are frustrated that the gun lobby claims to be speaking for them. So one important goal for us is to provide more gun owners the opportunity to share their ideas and experiences, and take action."

So now these brainless twits, will be happy that the gun control lobby is relieving them of their rights. But its okay, they don't like those rights anyways,,,:confused:

I don't trust anyone to make policy that was effectively lobotomized...

How many of these Minnesota gun owners do you think will assume that rifles are too dangerous to use and should be banned? Don't they only use shotguns and muzzle loaders to keep from endangering residents?

I love it when people far away want to dictate how others should live... reminds me of when England was doing that "for" the colonies.

Hey, I believe in free speech but here's the topics that shouldn't be allowed to be spoken of...sounds reasonable. :rolleyes:

Hey, I believe in free speech but here's the topics that shouldn't be allowed to be spoken of...sounds reasonable. :rolleyes:
So much truth there nowadays.
People are not allowed to peacably assemble in public spaces if they aren't anti gunner/Antifa/leftist/gender stewed/non conservative in cities like Portland, LA, NYC..... and even at college/university spaces.

Witness also, the "fight against fake news and propaganda" on social media sites... all while claiming to "safeguard free speech" :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is the demographic of gun owners that group represents

elmer-fudd-hunting.gif

Most days I refer to myself as a gun owner, but lets face it when your in as deep as I am the guns own me. Im just a subservient slave to the firearms at this point. I can't hear or see any gun control, my firearms won't allow it. Gun control is using both hands.

Yoyogabagaba needs to give it a rest.

Ah, Blabby Gabby and Da SpaceMan wanna be gun owners AND take away our guns, GOT IT!
Tells me all I need to know!

If we would all just Compromise! Cant we all get along, who needs all those evil black assault weapons any way!:mad::mad::mad:
We want you to be able to hunt still, but we are closing all the lands, more game permits and taxes and tag limits! YUP, you can still hunt all you like!

Cant hunt if there is no where to hunt outside Private hunt Clubs, but not not pick nits!

Didn'Click!:p

Hmmm, now some would say that they shot the wrong Brady. That's all I have to say about that.

3....2....1..... delete! (I know, I know, I have it coming :D).

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top