JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So after reading the ATF approval letter w/ explanation of the functioning principle, and having closely watched the video it appears to me that said trigger group is a combination of the "Slidefire" method and bump-firing technique that has been engineered to occur all internally without any goofy/ugly exterior components or daggy looking stocks or pistol grips.

It also appears to have about the same rate of fire as the M60's I sported while in the Army... ME LIKEY!!!!!

It'll be interesting to see what the price is on these beauties.

I have an AK74 set up with a slidefire stock, they seem pretty cool but I haven't tried it yet

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what my '74 looks like with a UTG fore end, 7 position folding foregrip, Bushnell TRS 25 red dot, slidefire stock, RPK 45 rd mags

2013_11_18_254_7b313d5d66fc08c96a2d.jpg

Nice Tok. Is the Tok A 7.62 OR 9? I've been looking for a 7.62 model, only able to find 9's.

A 7.62 Zastava-Serbian Tok.. I have bought several from Classic Arms,they were in stock last I looked. Love the Tok, they sell several varities

EDIT: I just checked out J & G and they have them cheap if you just want shooter grade

Yep, buying it!.. Well, before the ATF bans it.

Hope they make an AK version somehow.
Damn, American ingenuity at its finest!

I'll order one tomorrow. I'd prefer a trigger, than the stock set up.

Ya'll be sure to post up some video, or at least type up a review of these things once you get one and use it!

At $495.00 I'm going to sit back and wait for "real world" feedback, and not the forced perspective marketing videos.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top