JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take my money!
Made it mo betta for those who don't get it. Lol

0FC93EF3-284F-41C3-92E9-8F3B9FFDD301.jpeg

Just FYI.....The pictures show a rifle with a carbine buffer, just because it would have to be a "recoil pad". We'll see what the latest "rules" change to, depending on what constitutes "surface area" it may eliminate all buffer tube pistols. Haven't had much time lately, but still working on making it smaller/streamlined. So far we have just been using one standard file and adding strap points to it so I know it can be cleaned up a bit once we get LOP and height location dialed in.

I agree a Flare would be nice, but a standard buffer fits nice in a 1 1/4" hole.....Flare makes it pretty wide and I'm trying to make it smaller. 😆 trial and error will get it there eventually!

We got to messing around with my son's 3d printer, and a soft rubber filliment, and have a question for you all. Who else hates those bulky rattling collapsing AR-15 stocks? 😁 obviously this is only for rifles, no one would shoulder anything else.
With this "recoil pad" mounted on your backpack strap, or independent strap, maybe even velcro to a shirt you can have a shoulder mounted recoil pad to securely hold your buffer tube directly to your shoulder, and ditch your stock off your buffer tube......it's also soft enough to fold over when under the pressure of a regular buttock so you can still shoot comfortably. It allows you to shoulder the buffer tube higher on your shoulder, without it slipping up over the top, hopefully these couple pictures of a prototype explain it well enough.......
What say you?

View attachment 1349184 View attachment 1349187 View attachment 1349190 View attachment 1349192 View attachment 1349205 View attachment 1349206
Nice idea. I like it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads