JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the eyes of ATF with the yet to be published new rule this would not at all be a "loophole" or a way around their BS brace rule. A buffer tube alone would constitute an illegal brace because it's based on an undefined "surface area".

Also it's based on how "the general community" is using it. So the first YouTube video of someone using it this way would be enough (but they don't even need that due to the undefined surface area).

Remember that they changed the definition of rifle from "designed, manufactured, and intended to be fired from the shoulder" to "allows it to be fired from the shoulder". In other words they are saying the potential to be used makes it illegal, making it so broad that most anything could fit in their definition of illegal sbr.

ATF are fing pricks. They want to be able to prosecute whoever they want.

I've read many times that a shooting range "silencer" is legal since it isn't attached to a firearm.

Also a stock, that doesn't attach to a pistol but is held against the grip by the hand, is legal.

Bruce

I've read many times that a shooting range "silencer" is legal since it isn't attached to a firearm.

Also a stock, that doesn't attach to a pistol but is held against the grip by the hand, is legal.

Bruce
The new rule now says "equipped" vs "attached". Again vague language purposely used by ATF a-holes so they can prosecute anyone they want.
38C905AF-49B1-495E-B128-82D4F650C4D4.jpeg
D820F848-B6A6-405C-8A80-40DAA47A79F5.jpeg

Offer varying thicknesses from attachment point forward to adjust length of pull.
I like this one. :s0155:

Maybe a selection of snap in "risers" to customize simulated trigger pull lengths. Simply switch out risers for a custom fit or use on multiple firearms with varying pull lengths.

ATF are fing pricks. They want to be able to prosecute whoever they want.
Yeah... but it works for the woke don't it? Implement until it get's squashed. Change the wording to reset the clock... implement until "that" get's squashed... rinse and repeat.

Its a strap recoil pad. Now.. a water bladder mouthpiece cover. Now... an emergency whistle holder.

Just sayin.... ;)

Give it a main non firearm purpose like bubblegum or breath mint holder. The fact that it could be used during an emergency to help brace a buffer tube is simply a coincidence, much like a belt loop can be used to bump fire a semi auto.

For the crayon eaters. The ATF have made new rules that are actionable where a person may be arrested. A DA can prosecute. Are those due to breaking NFA rules or will it be an actual law broken?

For the crayon eaters. The ATF have made new rules that are actionable where a person may be arrested. A DA can prosecute. Are those due to breaking NFA rules or will it be an actual law broken?
Ohhhhhh! I like crayons! Green is the best flavor!

Ohhhhhh! I like crayons! Green is the best flavor!
Mehhh.... One of my best friends is a Marine. He says taste isn't everything. Blue makes cooler designs when you poop!

What happens at Parris, stays at Parris(??)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR