JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just came across the Viridian HS1 which is hand stop integrated with a laser. Thought this was super innovative, a really good idea, and well executed. Question is, what accessory do you want that hasn't been created yet?

My idea: a universal, biometric handgun magazine that acts as an approved locking device.

Ready? Go!

An electronic Democrat Repeller. You know, like those ultrasonic rat/mouse repellers?

And for Geissele to get his crap together and start cranking out that 1913-rail bayonet adapter.

And a rail-mount AR fixed front sight with integral light and/or laser...

And a fixed Front Sight Base with an adjustable gas block... better yet, a miniaturized AR adaptation of the automatic gas regulators in the Saiga-12 aftermarket community.

Just came across the Viridian HS1 which is hand stop integrated with a laser. Thought this was super innovative, a really good idea, and well executed. Question is, what accessory do you want that hasn't been created yet?

My idea: a universal, biometric handgun magazine that acts as an approved locking device.

Ready? Go!

IME handstop are also often used as barricade stops, I don't see that laser thing holding zero or even surviving long bashing on a barricade.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top