JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is just super awesome!!!! I want one. Hmmmm, I have a varmint AR, soon to have a shorty AR pistol completed, then I need a carbine to complete muster.

SA Shooter is now Ruger Shooter!!;)

LOL...I might have to lobby staff here to change my user name to a more generic, less brand specific moniker!

I want the bag since the logo isn't bright red like the 10/22 bag.
I looked pretty hard at one of those before I picked up my FN in 300. You should be very happy with it.

My first AR was the Ruger SR556e - a fantastic, if a bit heavy, AR. I love it. But now you've shown me the takedown version of this rifle, and I'm not happy. I cannot afford such a purchase right now! How could you!? :(

I want the bag since the logo isn't bright red like the 10/22 bag.
I looked pretty hard at one of those before I picked up my FN in 300. You should be very happy with it.

That logo has velcro so maybe you can talk Ruger out of one. :) I'm keeping the patch and the bag!

I looked pretty hard at the FN myself. Lots of good features on those firearms.

My first AR was the Ruger SR556e - a fantastic, if a bit heavy, AR. I love it. But now you've shown me the takedown version of this rifle, and I'm not happy. I cannot afford such a purchase right now! How could you!? :(

It was a tough decision. I knew it would upset you and I hesitated for quite some time before placing my order. ;)

It was a tough decision. I knew it would upset you and I hesitated for quite some time before placing my order. ;)

Well, at least you thought about me first, that's what's most important ;)

Now I've got to wrestle with the issue of keeping what I have, or selling it to get a takedown model! Too many choices!

Well, at least you thought about me first, that's what's most important ;)

Now I've got to wrestle with the issue of keeping what I have, or selling it to get a takedown model! Too many choices!

Here's a little food for thought as you consider your options....

Ruger has a sweet .300 Blackout barrel and magazine package available now. Literally plug and play to swap from 5.56 NATO to .300 Blackout in about 30 seconds or less.

Just lookin' out for ya, bud. ;)

Here's a little food for thought as you consider your options....

Ruger has a sweet .300 Blackout barrel and magazine package available now. Literally plug and play to swap from 5.56 NATO to .300 Blackout in about 30 seconds or less.

Just lookin' out for ya, bud. ;)

OK, NOW in THIS case the two "old-school" take-down pins are looking better and better to me... and can be done in LESS than 10 seconds..... HA! :D

I got the Vortex Viper PST 1x4 - 24 mounted this afternoon. I ended up removing the rear BUIS to get the correct eye relief with the best feeling stock length.

I can co-witness the top third of the front BUIS with no problem. The reticle looks fantastic, illuminated or non-illuminated and I am very pleased with that optic.

Got a few goodies coming in the next week or two that I'll add to give me the functionality I want to have.

In the meantime, more pics!

Ruger%20Optic%2002_zpsg5j2zdil.jpg

Vortex%2012_zpssza8kdzo.jpg

Vortex%2013_zpsiaw67any.jpg

Ruger%20Optic%2001_zps6pm9kysb.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR