JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Clicked the link, read what he said, and this is all that came to mind
everyone here is dumber for having heard it.jpg

violent crime in the United States,
I'm sorry, what? :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

Dettelbach said that as the the only federal law enforcement agency to solely deal with violent crime

I was not aware that the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), and Drug Enforcement Agency were both abolished and disbanded? Did anyone tell the FBI and DEA that their jobs are now the ATF's? :s0140: :s0140:

Also, what is the ATF's strategy for dealing with criminals who used other means to kill, criminals who violently hurt people (rapists, gang members, etc)?

Are they doing anything about the daily shankings and killings in the US prison systems?

If they'd stop harassing average, peaceful gun owners and focus solely on violent crime, maybe they'd be properly staffed. But since that won't ever happen there's only one option left.

Dissolve the ATF

The entire GD purpose of any government agency is to increase its funding and sphere of power and influence, because of the narcissistic megalomaniacal over-compensating sociopaths that it attracts.
Good arguement to getting 100% rid of the Federal agencies, maybe even reduce entire Fed govt to just the SCOTUS/Fed Courts, and to heck with Congress and Executive branches? No more centralized Fed govt. Just let States do whatever they want to do. Probably result in the Balkanization of the States into regional Districts forever politically at odds with each other :rolleyes:

Good arguement to getting 100% rid of the Federal agencies, maybe even reduce entire Fed govt to just the SCOTUS/Fed Courts, and to heck with Congress and Executive branches? No more centralized Fed govt. Just let States do whatever they want to do. Probably result in the Balkanization of the States into regional Districts forever politically at odds with each other :rolleyes:
Sad that some will read that as threatening them with a good time

Sad that some will read that as threatening them with a good time
I personally think 435 politicians in House to decide for 350-400 million Americans is too far removed from the original vision/intents of the Founders and Constitution :rolleyes:

Too few, so few that they practically delegated too much of their duties to all the bloated Fed Agencies and said "not my problem" while focusing on getting reelected and donations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top