JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good arguement to getting 100% rid of the Federal agencies, maybe even reduce entire Fed govt to just the SCOTUS/Fed Courts, and to heck with Congress and Executive branches? No more centralized Fed govt. Just let States do whatever they want to do. Probably result in the Balkanization of the States into regional Districts forever politically at odds with each other :rolleyes:
It REALLY started to go to sheite when the Federal Reserve (a private bank) was brought in, as well as making Senate seats open to the popular vote instead of state legislatures electing them, as originally intended.

The people got representation through congressional districts, each state got representation in the senate with two senators each.

Now…. billionaires own (almost) everything and we basically have a hybrid oligarchy/kleptocracy thing going on.

"If you're really concerned about violent crime in the United States, this agency is way, way, way too small." - Dettelbach

Maybe I missed the part where he agrees with not having a database, citing historical events.

I did see a video with this guy over a table full of evil guns explaining to some reporter the intent of the user. Obviously, if one has one of "these" they could 🙄...

I watched most of that interview with the head of the ATF and there's something wrong with that guy its like he was on something.
I saved my self the agony of lost brain cells, didn't read. Don't need to because I got you guys!

I watched most of that interview with the head of the ATF and there's something wrong with that guy its like he was on something.
I think that goes for most elected and or appointed officials, from the POTUS, right on down to mayors and council members. have you seen any interviews with local officials? for the most part a bunch of lunatics.

They're all drunk on power...something about the liberty tree being watered or something comes to mind.
Offering positions of power tends to attract the scum of the earth. If they really just wanted to help make the world a better place like they all claim, they'd be doing it without getting their pockets lined and special protections.

Seems these bureaucrats keep saying the quiet part out loud....Who elected you bruh?
Appealing to the fears of sheeple who don't understand they're the first and only reliable line of defense when it comes to their lives and those they love.

Offering positions of power tends to attract the scum of the earth. If they really just wanted to help make the world a better place like they all claim, they'd be doing it without getting their pockets lined and special protections.

Appealing to the fears of sheeple who don't understand they're the first and only reliable line of defense when it comes to their lives and those they love.
Refund with compounded accumulative interest the tax stamps paid since 1934 to everyone who paid into them, including the estates of those who died since then... out of the personal incomes of everyone who has worked the tops of the ATF and the IRS

Just skimming the article but this part makes NO sense at all:

Instead, the ATF works to find the initial purchaser of the firearm through its system of records, before being able to confirm whether they or someone else committed the crime.

'They or someone else committed the crime' ? While I understand the need to eventually find the original purchaser (if it is NOT the one who committed the crime) Unless I am missing something it seems to me the one CAUGHT is the one who committed the crime.

Finding the initial purchaser does not verify who committed the crime.

Just skimming the article but this part makes NO sense at all:

Instead, the ATF works to find the initial purchaser of the firearm through its system of records, before being able to confirm whether they or someone else committed the crime.

'They or someone else committed the crime' ? While I understand the need to eventually find the original purchaser (if it is NOT the one who committed the crime) Unless I am missing something it seems to me the one CAUGHT is the one who committed the crime.

Finding the initial purchaser does not verify who committed the crime.
Indeed but the notion is to hold the initial purchasers liable for crimes commited with guns that left their hands. Same thing that they've been trying against manufacturers/retailers :rolleyes:

Too Long; Didn't Read- its the fault of the companies making and the buyers buying guns and never the criminal's fault :rolleyes:

The AFT really needs to be destroyed! There is NO legitimate purpose they serve this nation, PERIOD!
Along with several other "Agencies," they have no legal right to exist, and yet here we are!
Taxes on Guns, Alcohol, and Tobacco is a sham, a government scheme to generate income from things they have no right to tax, and yet here we are!
There is going to be a reckoning real soon, this country is going to face some extremely hard times, and along with those hard times, will come some very hard choices, and how we choose to address all of it will determine this nations future on this rock!

A government that exists outside the Will of the People is no government at all!

They're all drunk on power...something about the liberty tree being watered or something comes to mind.
The Founders were very keenly aware of the Evil Nature of Man and they did one incredible job of creating a system of checks and balances and a Bill of Rights in an attempt to minimize that risk.

But as Franklin said; "If you can keep it".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top