JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw this on another forum. It hasn't been released yet, and Hornady reps said any info was leaked ahead of their November launch.

I don't know about you all, but if it really works on zombies, I want it! :s0114:

I'll stick with the originals.
winammo.jpg

I'll stick with the originals.
winammo.jpg

I've shot some of that .348 (second rifle I hunted with as a kid was dads model 71) And I can atest to the fact its capable of killing two maybe three zombies if you can get there heads lined up. I watched .348 crash through brush and small tree's like a D8 cat right before knocking some Blacktail off its feet.

Ahh, the wonderful world of Marketing.

As for "Zombies" I have an electronic "Zombie Repeller" in my front window. It's my own secret design. I know it works 'cause I haven't seen any Zombies since I put it there.

Still have some work to do though. Hopefully I can tune it so it will also work on Jehovah Wittnesses, Cleaner Salesmen, Magazine Salesmen, and worst of all Politicians.

I'm more interested to find out what the z-max bullet is that they are using. FMJ with a painted tip or v-max with a different color plastic tip? Would be interesting if they developed a new bullet for this "novelty" ammo

I'm more interested to find out what the z-max bullet is that they are using. FMJ with a painted tip or v-max with a different color plastic tip? Would be interesting if they developed a new bullet for this "novelty" ammo

Looks kind of like their ballistic tip design. I shot a Whitetail deer in KS a few years back with a .30 cal 165 gr. ballistic tip. Had a bad angle on the shot, but it broke his front leg, took out the bottom of his heart, and exited the other side. I would think it would make it thru at least a couple of zombie heads if you could get them lined up.

My mistake, I was using Federal Premium with NOSLER Ballistic Tips.

I am also secretly hoping that a major ammo manufacturer will market their product as "tweaker repellent," but that's less politically correct than zombie defense. Of course, there are a lot of similarities between the two. Maybe I am just splitting hairs.

The sale to U.S. was blocked by attorneys from the Z.C.L.U. (Zombie Civil Liberties Union).
They sited it as a vicious attack on a misunderstood minority.
Funding for the Z.C.L.U. has been linked to several major U.S. pharmaceutical corporations. :)

A followup suit is also being readied by the NAAZP;) You figure out the acronym yourself.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews