JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That ammunition isn't PC. Now we'll have zombie protests everywhere.

z.jpg

Don't overlook some group thinking it would be a great experiment to elect one President too. Look how the last "experiment" like that turned (is turning) out.

I have never understood why the public likes to play these games with the future of the country, BHO will hopefully be last social experiment this country has to put up with for a long time. Everytime the country gets it's rocks up and votes in a freshman senator the country goes to **** in a handbasket, look at the mess kennedy/johnson made. It's going to take us another 10 years to clean up this mess, hopefully we won't forget the results of this experiment for the next 100 years rather than the 50-odd years it took us to forget about the last time we screwed up this big.

I'm in my late twenties, and even I'm not really into the whole zombie thing, but here's the way I see it, guys. If the zombie defense rifle shtick gets more people into shooting and being aware of their second amendment rights, then I say it's great for all of us in this hobby.

Somewhat off topic when it relates to ammo but here's an interesting news story.

Seems a dozen "Movie Zombies" were taken to the hospital after an accident on a movie set. The make-up staff had to remove the "Zombie" makeup so hospital personnel could asses the real injuries:)

<broken link removed>

Poor EMTs having to figure out real injuries vs makeup, that is great. That Mila sure has a cash cow with those Resident Evil movies. Her best was her appearance on Married with Children + The Fifth Element of course.

She sure was a hot teenager, now, not so much.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top