JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just saw this on another forum. It hasn't been released yet, and Hornady reps said any info was leaked ahead of their November launch.

I don't know about you all, but if it really works on zombies, I want it! :s0114:

I'll stick with the originals.
winammo.jpg

I'll stick with the originals.
winammo.jpg

I've shot some of that .348 (second rifle I hunted with as a kid was dads model 71) And I can atest to the fact its capable of killing two maybe three zombies if you can get there heads lined up. I watched .348 crash through brush and small tree's like a D8 cat right before knocking some Blacktail off its feet.

Ahh, the wonderful world of Marketing.

As for "Zombies" I have an electronic "Zombie Repeller" in my front window. It's my own secret design. I know it works 'cause I haven't seen any Zombies since I put it there.

Still have some work to do though. Hopefully I can tune it so it will also work on Jehovah Wittnesses, Cleaner Salesmen, Magazine Salesmen, and worst of all Politicians.

I'm more interested to find out what the z-max bullet is that they are using. FMJ with a painted tip or v-max with a different color plastic tip? Would be interesting if they developed a new bullet for this "novelty" ammo

I'm more interested to find out what the z-max bullet is that they are using. FMJ with a painted tip or v-max with a different color plastic tip? Would be interesting if they developed a new bullet for this "novelty" ammo

Looks kind of like their ballistic tip design. I shot a Whitetail deer in KS a few years back with a .30 cal 165 gr. ballistic tip. Had a bad angle on the shot, but it broke his front leg, took out the bottom of his heart, and exited the other side. I would think it would make it thru at least a couple of zombie heads if you could get them lined up.

My mistake, I was using Federal Premium with NOSLER Ballistic Tips.

I am also secretly hoping that a major ammo manufacturer will market their product as "tweaker repellent," but that's less politically correct than zombie defense. Of course, there are a lot of similarities between the two. Maybe I am just splitting hairs.

The sale to U.S. was blocked by attorneys from the Z.C.L.U. (Zombie Civil Liberties Union).
They sited it as a vicious attack on a misunderstood minority.
Funding for the Z.C.L.U. has been linked to several major U.S. pharmaceutical corporations. :)

A followup suit is also being readied by the NAAZP;) You figure out the acronym yourself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top