JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Many cities are seeing jarring spikes in shootings, and the need to invest in proven interventions is more urgent than it's been in decades"

Best intervention I can think of is to provide training for new firearm owners and create an easier path to obtaining a carry permit.

The best intervention I can think of is to put cops on the street, if they see a car with shady lookin dudes in it pull them over and see what they are up to. screw a bunch of racial profiling B.S. politically correct bologna.

The best intervention I can think of is to put cops on the street, if they see a car with shady lookin dudes in it pull them over and see what they are up to. screw a bunch of racial profiling B.S. politically correct bologna.
Any method not based in unbiased liberty is destined to be abused by whoever is in power.

GWS.

Just as soon as I win the lottery I'm going to buy a few congressmen and senators.

I always put my money where my mouth is and the more money I have, the louder I get.

I need to scream for a while.

The amount of money they have only is useful to sway idiots. The real problem is the idiocy of the masses. Opposing organizations could spend the entire national budget on advertising and propaganda and it still wouldn't sway my vote - hence why the real problem is that there are idiots who money poured into those endeavors can sway them.

Is there no conservative billionaire willing to throw $$$$ at the cause of defending our Second Amendment rights?
Could start by buying homes around the homes of the people who make all those decisions that affect us but not them. Then put homeless shelters, dry out / halfway houses and rent to low-income folks for dirt cheap. When the problems surround the pol's own home, they will see first hand their policies effects.

Ummkay. But of course that is always other people. That is why "they" are dominating the conversation, are better organized, better funded, better represented in local government, et cetera. Idiots. The lot of 'em.
Yeah, it is. Because it's been long understood that idiots are easily led, easily manipulated, easily swayed with propaganda. There's millions of Americans who seriously thought Joe Biden was a better pick - point proven.

Yeah, it is. Because it's been long understood that idiots are easily led, easily manipulated, easily swayed with propaganda. There's millions of Americans who seriously thought Joe Biden was a better pick - point proven.
Zacklies!
A few Billionaires input and influence, combined with the elite politico operators who are there only to enrichen themselves, and a mindless Borg Collective of voters, a complicit MSM owned by the above Billionaires and Politicos, and we have no chance to be heard, or for our vote to matter! Try getting a conservatives advertisement broadcast on ANY media outlet, NOT Gonna Happen! Try getting anything conservative on a ballot in front of the voters, again, not going to happen!

Okay right the idiots are manipulated by the elites. The drones and their evil puppeteers. And then there is the position of morality and knowledge which somehow sits outside all that, but is also getting shafted by it.

That is one hell of a story. Who is gonna write the screenplay?

Okay right the idiots are manipulated by the elites. The drones and their evil puppeteers. And then there is the position of morality and knowledge which somehow sits outside all that, but is also getting shafted by it.

That is one hell of a story. Who is gonna write the screenplay?
Does this banter impress anyone in your regular social circles?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top